Quantitative Research Analyst
Magnani is looking for a Quantitative Research Analyst to join their team in Chicago.
Location: Chicago / USA
Position: Quantitative Research Analyst
Posted: 23 January 2020
We work at the intersection of human-centered design, business strategy and imagination to craft consumer experiences people love.
Magnani works—strategically, creatively, digitally—to help our clients leapfrog the status quo, explore more powerful ways of connecting and transacting with consumers, and design experiences that provide our clients with the greatest opportunities for long-term success.
Magnani is looking for a Quantitative Research Analyst to develop the methodology for research studies, execute, analyze, and draft reports for quantitative primary research projects. This role will be involved in all aspects of research projects from research design/proposal through full written report.
• Develop and apply quantitative primary research methods and tools to address clients’ business and marketing challenges. Research tools include, but aren’t limited to, online surveys, bulletin boards and other methodologies
• Contribute to responding to client Request for Proposal (RFP) in collaboration with Strategic Insights Director through a written proposal that outlines recommended research design, methodology, timing and costs
• Develop questionnaires to address research objectives
• Coordinate all aspects of primary research projects from start to finish, including the scheduling and oversight of field operations, survey programming, data processing, and report publishing
• Ensure the quality and timeliness of all phases of a project
• Participate in the creation and development of analysis plans, which will include the development of tabulation plans and quality-checking code sheets and cross-tabulated data for accuracy and completeness
• Participate in the development of final written reports that involve presentation set-up and data posting
• Oversee vendor relationships for tasks or processes that are outsourced
• Attend client meetings and presentations as needed
• Conducts secondary research reviews as needed
• Develop market and competitive analysis for business review, strategic planning
• Proactively learn new research methodologies and share them with the broader team
• Contribute to other data analysis needs as determined by the leadership team, such as SEM/SEO performance
• Proactively keeping up-to-date about clients’ businesses, industries and/or customers
• Qualitative research experience is a plus and potential area for this role to expand
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
• 2-5+ years hands-on experience conducting custom marketing primary research projects
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task concurrent projects and tasks
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Significant experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with the G-Suite tools (Adwords, Analytics, etc) a plus
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/magnanidesign/jobs/