Dom & Tom is looking for a QA Engineer to join their office in New York.
Employer: Dom & Tom
Location: New York / USA
Position: QA Engineer
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of deliverables throughout the project life cycle. You will work to create automated tests to ensure the accuracy of project UI elements as well as the functionality of back-end elements and APIs.
• Work independently under the management of a Sr QA engineer to create automated Behavior-Driven test cases for both UI and API testing for a broad suite of products.
• Test Execution and Bug Reporting – Perform test execution for and actively report bugs both during the Development Phase and the Testing Phase of the project. Also perform routine regression and exploratory testing on new build deployments.
Knowledge / Skills
• Significant experience as a QA Tester, particularly doing automated testing in a BDD framework
• Proficiency with writing Java-based test scripts
• Experience using automated testing tools, especially Selenium
• Experience working with Java-based RESTful APIs
• Knowledgeable in reading app diagrams and user flowcharts
• Collaborate effectively with all cross-functional teams and raise questions/clarifications on any vague requirements or functionality
• Provide support during UAT phase and Live deployment – executing smoke tests and validating/reproducing reported issues
“Nice to Haves”
• Proficiency with Maven and Jira are a plus
• Proficiency with basic SQL commands and concepts is a plus
• Experience in Agile methodologies (e.g. scrum) and workflow is a plus
• Experience in an Enterprise project environment is a plus
Dom & Tom Inc is a design and development agency specializing in emerging technologies for web, social media, e-Commerce, interactive, and mobile platforms.
New York City, 2 Wall St., 4th Floor, New York, NY 10005