Public Relations Manager
BRAINTRUST is looking for a Public Relations Manager to join their team in Las Vegas.
Position: Public Relations Manager
Posted: 24 September 2020
Braintrust a dynamic, award-winning integrated, full-service agency is seeking a Public Relations Manager to manage public relations and communications accounts in the community, government, and professional services sectors.
This individual will be responsible for pitching media, writing press releases and developing and maintaining PR & communications strategies to meet client objectives.
Specifically this position:
• Is responsible for managing public relations activities of multiple clients including various government services, community organizations in Las Vegas, and other markets
• Writing press releases and pitching for media coverage
• Organizing and managing special events such as press conferences and media events
• Demands strong writing skills and the ability to create compelling news pitches for media
• Includes some social media campaign management and content creation
• Develops annual communications / marketing plans in conjunction with client
The successful candidate will have:
• 4-6 years of experience in the public relations industry
• Strong existing relationships with Las Vegas, regional and national media
• Experience in the government, community, housing, or professional services sectors
• Strong existing relationships with key local, regional and national media
• A love of news, the media and current events and a fearless spirit when it comes to pitching media
• Knowledge of Cision media management platforms
• Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining PR strategies to meet objectives
• An innovative outlook on public relations and how it can be used to drive business success for our client partners
This is a challenging and rewarding position with a company that offers a competitive salary in addition to complete health, dental and 401k benefits as well as a positive working environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
This is a full-time position based in Las Vegas.
Job Application Link: https://braintrustagency.com/careers/