WEBITMD is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Los Angeles.
Founded in 2008, WEBITMD is a digital marketing & sales agency focused on helping SMB’s and mid-sized organizations grow smarter. We drive our clients growth utilizing the latest in marketing technology and tactics coupled with an innovative team that act as strategic advisors and even an outsourced marketing department for the clients we serve.
We blend our roots in performance digital marketing with the inbound marketing methodology (a HubSpot Platinum Partner) to produce a powerful business growth machine. We also focus on improving sales processes so that our clients can be more efficient and effective in the way that they sell their products or services.
A healthy culture is critical for growth! Our team members are witty, scrappy, proactive, ambitious, tech savvy, analytical, creative, and dynamic communicators. We all strive to drive value for the clients we serve and feel great about doing just that. Work life balance also is key for the continued success of our agency.
Overview of the Role:
We’re looking to hire an experienced Project Manager (PM) who is the ultimate organizational ninja blended with a knowledge of digital marketing. You DON’T have to be able to execute the services we provide (SEO, paid media, content writing/management, email marketing, design, etc) but rather manage the team who has that knowledge and carry out the tasks.
This PM role would ONLY serve our Growth Stack clients (about 10 of them). What is the Growth Stack you ask? Our Growth Stack is a culmination of the services we’ve learned over the years, when combined, can fuel a businesses growth. The Growth Stack includes 3 parts (1) Top of funnel traffic driving via SEO, Paid Media, Social Media, and Content Marketing. (2) Mid funnel nurturing and marketing automation via email marketing and workflow drip campaigns. (3) Bottom of funnel sales strategy and process optimization that turns leads into revenue. We combine our Growth Stack offering on top of the HubSpot platform (CRM, marketing, sales, and customer service tools) for a powerful machine of growth for our clients. Our Growth Stack team structure includes 5 team members.
You would be working alongside our Growth Stack (GS) Strategist who serves as the client-facing role for our accounts. The Growth Stack Strategist leads all communication, develops quarterly/monthly strategy, and implements campaigns as needed. The PM role would be 90% internal and 10% client facing shadowing our GS Strategist on calls.
Your support would be needed to document takeaways from meetings, create tasks/notes in our PM tool (Asana), manage the timeline of deliverables from the team, and report on progress and completions.
What would be your responsibilities:
• End-to-end project management of tasks, timelines, dependencies and deliverables for our Growth Stack clients
• Project set-up and management utilizing the Asana platform
• Serve as a liaison between the Growth Stack Strategist and the other team members to ensure task details are clear and pushing forward on time
• Overcome hurdles and challenges that ‘naturally’ arise in a cross-functional team
• Maintain an intimate knowledge of the project’s health, including QA oversight
• Create a reporting dashboard and status update our our internal team and weekly huddle calls
• NOTE: Project scoping would be provided by leadership or our GS Strategist. You would not be responsible for determining any scope of work. The scope of work will always be within reason of the timelines provided and project management expectations
What you need to have:
• 3+ years’ experience working with Asana
• 2+ years of experience working within the Inbound Marketing methodology
• 2+ years of experience working with HubSpot (preferred but not a requirement)
• Prior agency experience is a HUGE plus (as opposed to in-house PM experience)
• Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional teams
• Experience in Slack or similar platform is a plus
Additional things that would impress us:
• A super communicator with the ability to build rapport with people quickly and easily
• Superior organization and time management skills
• Ability to push back as needed to ensure that we don’t over promise and under deliver as a team
• Ability to prioritize and consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients
• Ability to handle changing priorities, while meeting deadlines
• Ability to work within the details but also see the big picture
• Willingness and ability to learn and adapt as needed
• Ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude when executing tasks across accounts
• Embody emotional intelligence while working with different team members and personalities
Compensation & Benefits:
• Full time position with a competitive salary. Open for discussion
• Unlimited vacation – It’s important that you can take the time off that you need to stay refreshed
• Work alongside “mad geniuses” – We only hire top talent to join our team
• Work with the best technology, tools, and support in the industry
• Room for serious growth both personally and professionally!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Application Link: https://webitmd.com/careers/