Massive Media is looking for an experienced agency Project Manager to join their office in Vancouver.
Massive Media is looking for an experienced agency Project Manager – one who excels at multitasking and problem-solving, builds strong relationships, and is passionate about their craft. In this position, you’ll be collaborating with an enthusiastic team of dynamic, creative professionals to create new brands, websites and advertising campaigns. Massive’s energetic environment is fast-paced and never boring.
As a member of our Project Management Office, you’ll be leading members of the production team and overseeing deliverables on a variety of projects spanning brand identity, web design and development, digital and traditional ad campaigns, content marketing, creative photoshoots and more. You will be the main liaison between the Massive team and our clients – managing day to day communications, overall expectations and working in partnership with them to derive the best possible outcome for each project and campaign. It will be your responsibility to leverage the team resources to deliver exceptional projects and campaigns within scope and on-budget. All with a sense of urgency and humour.
• Facilitate the “Massive Experience” (friendly, polished, everything delivered in a tight package/no detail goes overlooked)
• Lead members of the production team, while balancing project scope with client needs
• Communicate project progress and deadlines to clients on a regular, consistent basis
• Support the PMO in project risk assessment, problem-solving, scheduling and resourcing
• Report to both clients and the Massive management team, defining the value delivered for the project/campaign, and offer insights and recommendations for the next stages
Required Soft Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently
• Natural team leader
• Proactive organizational skills
• Practiced juggler of multiple tasks and priorities
Required Software Experience:
• Project management software
• Bug tracking software
• Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets, and Slides)
• Familiarity with WordPress CMS
• Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
• Minimum 4 yrs experience as a Project Manager in a digital agency or equivalent industry
• Post-secondary education or equivalent industry experience
• Supplemental courses in Digital Project Management
• Experience in facilitating workshops, both online and in-person
• Experience with in-project sales
• Card-carrying member of a Digital Project Management industry group
• Passionate about UI/UX, web accessibility, quality design, innovation
• Curious, driven, eager to learn
• Salary based on experience
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or your experience that makes you unique.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
No phone calls or walk-ins.
Job Application Link: https://engagemassive.com/careers/project-manager/