Massive Media is looking for a Project Manager to join their office in Vancouver.
Massive Media is looking for an experienced, agile Project Manager who excels at problem-solving and building strong relationships. In this position, you’ll join a passionate team of dynamic, creative professionals to create new brands, websites and advertising campaigns. Massive’s dynamic environment is fast-paced and never boring. You’ll have an opportunity to touch several projects while taking on a key leadership role in our team.
As a member of our Project Management Office, you’ll be leading the production team to oversee the deliverables on a variety of projects. Projects span brand identity, web design and development, digital and traditional ad campaigns, content marketing, creative photoshoots and more. You will be the main liaison between the Massive team and our clients, and are responsible for the day to day communication with clients, which includes managing expectations and working in partnership with them to derive the best possible outcome from each project and campaign. It is your responsibility to leverage the team resources to deliver exceptional projects and campaigns within scope and budget.
• Lead the production team in delivering exceptional projects and campaigns, on time and within scope
• Support the PMO in project risk assessment and problem-solving
• Support with scheduling and resourcing of the production team
• Communicate project progress and deadlines to clients on a regular, consistent basis
• Facilitate the “Massive Experience” (friendly, polished, everything delivered in a tight package/no detail goes overlooked)
• Prepare and deliver reports to clients and the Massive management team that clearly define the value delivered for the project/campaign, and offer insights and recommendations for next stages
You will need Experience in Managing Projects Related to:
• Brand identity
• Web design & development
• Digital ad campaigns – mostly Google + social
• Photoshoots + video production
• Print advertising – mostly magazines and out of home advertising
Required Software Experience:
• Project Management Software
• Ability to learn new software platforms quickly and with ease
• Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets, and Slides)
• 4 yrs post secondary education, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
• Minimum 4 yrs experience in Project Management
• Minimum 4 yrs experience working in a digital agency or equivalent industry
• Salary based on experience.
If you think you’re the person for the job, please fill the form below. Or email your resume, a cover letter, and your LinkedIn profile to [email protected].
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
Job Application Link: https://engagemassive.com/careers/project-manager/