As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering some of our most challenging projects from improving performance and resilience across the client’s digital estate, to complex integration projects.
What We’re Looking For:
We need a strong project manager, ideally with a technical background who enjoys working with developers and playing a business analyst role. You’ll be highly organised, self-sufficient and able to context switch. You’ll be passionate about digital and great at building relationships.
There are a few must haves for this role:
- 4+ years consultancy or agency experience
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen
- A hands-on approach – we all muck in
- Strong client relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of agile and waterfall methodology
- Experience with Project Management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Confluence, Trello, JIRA, Forecast app)
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience documenting systems and processes
And some experience that would be beneficial:
- Understanding of Azure Dev ops
- Previous development experience
- Experience working with remote teams
- Prince 2, Scrum master qualified
What We Give In Return:
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
- Teamwork. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious
- Development. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow
- Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals
- Social life. We have so much going on at Tangent all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues
- Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes enhanced annual leave increasing by a day for every year of service, plus bank holidays, flexible start and finish times, and the ability to work from home
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
How to apply:
Please drop us your CV over email.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.