Radish Lab is looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team in New York.
Radish Lab is a purpose-driven creative agency, shaping stories and sharpening brands for organizations improving the world.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team!
This person acts as both the project team and client guide, implementing the agency’s process to translate ideas into strategic, creative, and/or digital products for organizations working in the social-impact space.
This person is someone who is equally energized by checking tasks off of a well-organized to do list as they are closely managing the team’s capacity, monitoring project budgets, and building strong relationships with teammates and client points of contact.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of client-facing agency experience in a project management, account, or administrative role. A demonstrated commitment to social impact issues and/or working in, with, or adjacent to the for-purpose sector is a major plus.
Project Management (80%)
• Manage multiple, concurrent projects from start to finish, incorporating Radish standards and processes in the delivery of client work
• Create project plans, timelines, and manage day-to-day tasks
• Coordinate creative reviews with the design team, vetting and communicating client feedback
• Triage incoming client requests, fielding questions, and determining appropriate solutions
• Plan out development sprints and oversee deployments
• Support website launches, QA new features and sites as needed
• Ensure that all project materials, documentation, and assets are organized properly
• Run post-project reviews and synthesize lessons learned to integrate into future projects and best practices
Account Management (20%)
• Run bi-weekly client check in meetings and set and manage client expectations, communicating updates, and project progress
• Collaborate with team members to come up with original concepts, scopes of work, and creative approaches to achieving client goals for new projects and proposals
• Coordinate with the client and team to track contract and invoice statuses
Compensation, Perks + Benefits:
• $52,000 to $62,000 dependent on Experience
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance with FSA options
• Pre-tax MTA Metrocards
• Available 401(k) plans
• Opportunities for professional development
• We close two weeks for winter break
• Flexible vacation policy
• Free Citibike membership and discounts at NYC gyms
• An awesome office vibe, and culture that prioritizes work/life balance
• Kitchen stocked with snacks and beer (when we’re back in the office)
• Incentive program to encourage volunteer work
• Fun (seriously!) team-building days
• Friendly, hard-working, and supportive team
In your most recent role you have:
• Successfully led multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish coordinating between the client and a team of strategists, designers, and developers
• Anticipated potential roadblocks and addressed and shared learnings throughout the project process
• Been sought out as a resource and creative problem-solver by teammates