Forum One is looking for a Project Manager to join their office in Washington DC.
Employer: Forum One
Location: Washington DC / USA
Position: Project Manager
Are you a project manager who is passionate about using online communication tools and digital strategies to help change the world?
Join Forum One and help us build web solutions for organizations doing important work around the world!
What you’ll do:
• Build customer confidence, you’ll be committed to increasing customer satisfaction, set achievable customer expectations, assume responsibility for solving customer problems, ensure commitments to customers are met.
• Demonstrate ability to understand the client’s mission, audiences, activities and programs. With guidance/oversight from senior project management staff, communicate strategic opportunities and approaches to clients and build consensus among client and team.
• Manage the schedule, scope, and budget on small-to-medium projects to achieve a high level of client satisfaction and profitability.
• Identify and communicate key project goals, objectives, and timelines to project team with guidance/oversight from senior project management staff. Facilitate project team in translating client strategy into user stories with acceptance criteria and level of effort estimates.
• Lead internal team meetings, provides clear communication about project requirements and process while allowing appropriate autonomy for team members. Provides regular scope, budget, timeline updates to team.
• Track/adjust budgets throughout project. Accurately project staff resourcing for projects.
Why you’ll love it here:
• All employees are owners
• 401(k) match
• 25 days paid time off to start
• Flexible work hours
• Killer benefits & professional development
• Do work for amazing, world-changing clients
• Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
• Personal innovation budget
• Full staff retreats
What you bring to the table:
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least five years of digital project management experience in an agency or government environment
• Understanding of web technology, including web content management systems,collaboration tools, mobile, CSS, user experience concepts, and other topics relevant to our work
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Inherently motivated and organized
• Strong writing samples
Forum One is a full-service digital agency working with mission-driven organizations to create stunning designs, smart messaging, and custom-built technology for impact.
1110 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20005