Avex is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Project Manager
Do you want to work with amazing brands? Do you want to collaborate with a fun team to create stunning ecommerce websites? Do you like free beer and a laid back environment? Let’s talk!
Avex is a New York City based digital agency that creates beautiful, high-performing Shopify websites for global brands and small businesses.
As one of New York’s premier Shopify agencies, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Pony Sneakers, Marchesa, Nutrex Hawaii, Badgley Mishka, Rocawear, Shutterstock, Eugenia Kim and many others.
We are a small team and we only take on select projects in-order to bring as much value to our clients as possible. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and e-commerce. Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking to further build the team.
Who are we looking for?
Passionate and detailed oriented project manager who will work with the entire team, as well as client, to bring e-commerce projects to launch.
• Oversee project timelines
• Work with creative and dev team to keep projects on track
• Engage with clients regarding deliverables, timeline and overall project needs
• Ensure projects stay in-scope and within budget
• Work with external vendors
• Comfortable wearing many different hats
• Google Docs
(not mandatory, but a huge plus!)
• Shopify (or similar ecommerce platforms)
• Photoshop or other image editing software
• Content management experience
• Agency experience
• Social media experience
• Salary $40-70k (based on experience)
• Atena Healthcare
• 20 paid days off. No sick day limit. Paid holidays
• Fun and collaborative office environment in lower Manhattan.
• Access to WeWork community and benefits
• Discounted spa & gym membership (RISE by We, located in the building)
• Free beer, coffee, tea, flavored water
• Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume, portfolio link (preferably links to e-commerce websites) and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Application Link: https://avexdesigns.com/careers/