Tangent is looking for a Project/Campaign Manager to join their digital marketing team.
Tangent have an exciting position for a Project/Campaign Manager to run a retainer agreement for one of our larger clients.
You will be the main point of contact during project delivery, agreeing priorities, defining work packages, communicating status and troubleshooting. You will work very closely with the development and QA teams, as well as UX and design. You may also be responsible for other small projects proposals and pitches from time to time.
Projects will include targeted direct marketing campaigns (email and direct mail), digital product builds and delivery (iframes, microsites, CRM platforms etc.). You may also be responsible for other small projects proposals and pitches from time to time.
About the individual:
You will be a self-starter, keen to own and run your own projects and clients. You should feel confident owning client relationships and running calls and meetings.
You will be highly collaborative, building a multi-disciplinary team to create an outstanding product, with a keen eye for detail and a strong grasp of commercials.
You will be a proactive individual with an entrepreneurial attitude and excellent ability to define processes.
Required skills and experience:
• Ability to manage projects with £100k+ budgets without support
• Experience of a range of projects from Discovery, to CMS builds and ecommerce, through to direct marketing campaign delivery
• Ability to collaborate with the team to define the project approach and produce detailed Statements of Work, plans and budgets
• Experience working with data analytics to better understand campaign performance
• Strong client communication skills, running meetings, writing agendas and minutes
• Strong experience of risk and issue management and status reporting
• Experience of managing commercials; budget reconciliation, change management, invoicing
• Experience in waterfall and agile methodologies
Other helpful skills:
• Experience writing requirements, user stories and specifications
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence
• Certification in PMI, Prince2 or SCRUM
What we give in return:
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
• Mentorship. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious
• Training. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow
• Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals
• Social life. Free breakfast, yoga, Friday lunches and monthly social events. We have so much going on at Tangent all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues
• Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, enhanced maternity pay, flexible start and finish times and the ability to work from home from time to time
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
How to apply:
Please drop us your CV over email or contact us if you want to chat about this role.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]