We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for an experienced Senior Programmatic Strategist / Senior Display Manager to drive the agency forward.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth.
Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Programmatic Strategist / Senior Display Manager to join the team and help us continue to deliver award-winning results for our clients.
Impression were recently ranked fourth in UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Wellbeing (medium-sized companies), and we continuously strive to ensure the best possible work-life balance for our team.
As a successful candidate, you will be given a clear progression path. We want rising talent to grow with us and there is ample opportunity for you to progress to the next level.
We are also very proud to have been listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®.
The salary for this role is:
£35,000- £39,000 (plus £6,000 London Weighting if you live in the Greater London area)
Who Are you?:
- You have 2-3 years experience (minimum) managing high performance Programmatic campaigns
- You have an extensive track record of building Programmatic strategies across a range of client verticals
- You’ve built some key publisher relationships across multiple verticals
- You are an engaging, confident communicator, with experience presenting results and updates to key client stakeholders
- You have an appreciation for the craft of Display advertising, with an advanced understanding of DV360, Campaign Manager, and other DSPs
- You have a strong understanding of the cookie ecosystem and an understanding of trafficking (hands-on experience even better!)
- You’re fluent in all things spreadsheets, and have a fondness for investigation through data including using Google Analytics
- You enjoy working with others as a part of a team, and want to continue working in a collaborative environment to meet shared goals
What Will You Be Doing?
- Working as part of a team to manage, optimise, and drive continuous growth through Programmatic and Display advertising
- Taking ownership of the entire client life-cycle for some of our small-medium accounts; devising strategy, building campaigns, optimising for growth, sharing results
- Ensuring proactive delivery of Programmatic performance, escalating account issues to your team lead and working together to solve challenging problems
- Innovating and building creative strategies to find a ‘better way’ of delivering great results for your clients
- Working closely with our amazing clients, building productive relationships in order to deliver the best performance for their businesses
- Helping to develop our service offering, and finding new ways of driving innovative opportunities to our clients through Programmatically-bought media
- Challenging yourself, your team, and your clients to ensure we’re always collectively driving in the same direction whilst being respectful, fair, and focused on results as we do it
- Delivering new business strategies and pitches, playing a pivotal role in our agency’s growth
Not ticking all the boxes? Don’t worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development so we’ll help you out! There is research to suggest that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for roles in which they don’t meet 100% of the requirements but at Impression we want to ensure everyone is encouraged to apply with us. Equity, diversity and inclusion are integral to Impression’s recruitment process and we are committed to ensuring your experience with us is equal, fair and non-discriminatory.
What Makes Us Different?
Be a part of a team that has recently won Best Large PPC Agency of the Year (UK Search Awards), PPC Agency of the Year (UK Agency Awards) and Biddable Team of the Year (The Drum). Our paid media team is growing, fast, and so is our client roster. Join us on our high-growth journey and be part of a culture that prioritises your health, wellbeing and personal development.
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here’s what else makes us standout as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company
- Flexible, hybrid working options – as per ways of working charter
- 4.5 day working week (currently trialling for 6 months)
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Impression funded specialist therapy sessions, up to 6 sessions where Impression funds 50% of the cost
- Enhanced sick pay – 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Travel to work scheme
- Railcard salary sacrifice scheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball, tea and coffee and office snacks
Job Application Link: https://careers.impressiondigital.com/jobs/2841245-senior-programmatic-strategist-senior-display-manager
We are a multi-award winning, Digital Growth Agency. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders.
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.