Evolution 7 is looking for a Product Manager to join their office in Melbourne.
Employer: Evolution 7
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: Product Manager
Are you a product manager looking for the opportunity to own the end-to-end management of a digital product? Looking for a chance to utilise your excellent project management and customer service skills, while working closely in-house with a leading UX, development, and digital marketing team?
Evolution 7 is an award-winning Melbourne-based digital agency, and in response to market needs, we’ve developed a SAAS product for the destination marketing industry. In pre-launch phase, we’re getting close to market release and need an experienced and enthusiastic product manager to take the reins and drive the success of the product.
Embedded within the Evolution 7 studio, the Product Manager will be responsible for all aspects of product development and delivery, customer service, and the coordination of marketing efforts. You’ll be empowered to make decisions, prepare and present business cases for larger investments in the product, and be trusted to take a customer-centric view to product development and optimisation. Ideally, you’ll have travel and tourism or destination marketing experience, or be willing to immerse yourself in the industry.
As a full-service agency, we can provide you with ready access to the knowledge and support of a team of industry experts and specialists, who are equally enthusiastic about the opportunity presented by this product. We’ll share our digital ninjitsu and knowledge of the best places in Richmond to procure a decent flat white. This is a unique opportunity to get in at the ground level of an exciting digital product and have an instrumental role in the growth of a start-up.
• Own the product development process end to end
• Conduct customer research and market analysis to identify opportunities and market gaps
• Undertake proactive identification of potential customers and lead generation activities
• Create and manage the product roadmap, including developing business cases as needed for significant features
• Scope and detail functional specs for new features
• Work collaboratively with the design, development, and strategy teams to achieve best practice digital work
• Coordinate and manage project tasks, team members, and suppliers
• Deliver a high-quality customer experience to all active and potential customers
• Undertake customer onboarding and ongoing support activities
• Contribute, share ideas, be passionate, and inspire your colleagues
Required + desired
• 1-2 years experience in a digital producer/product manager role
• Experience in travel and tourism or destination marketing
• Tertiary degree preferred
• Highly organised
• Excellent presentation, and great written and verbal communication skills
• Working understanding of CMS tools
• Strong methodical and structured approach to tasks
• Strong project management skills
• Working understanding of key marketing concepts like SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, etc.
• Working understanding of technical concepts like DNS, hosting, CMS etc
• Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• Interest in digital trends and innovations
• Hands-on, fast learner, able to multi-task
• Service oriented, friendly and passionate about client service
• 3 month contract
• Pro rata $60-70k salary depending on experience
• Get in at the ground level of an exciting digital product and have an instrumental role in the growth of a start-up
• Be part of a creative and passionate culture
• Cool studio environment – converted warehouse in Richmond’s funky Cremorne precinct
• Work from a great central location close to CBD, public transport, and bike paths
• Enjoy fresh fruit, breakfast & refreshments provided to all staff
• Work/life balance
• We’re nice people!
How To Apply
You’ll need to show off your chops by:
• Completing the online application and including a copy of your CV
• Attach a cover letter telling us why you think you would be great for this role
• Supply us with a random factoid about yourself
• Please complete our online application via the “Apply” link below.
• No phone calls please! We will respond to applicants we want to interview.
• You must be a resident or have appropriate work visa
• NO AGENCIES.
Evolution 7 is an award winning digital agency based in Melbourne, with a proven track record and over 10 years in operation.
81 Cubitt St Cremorne VIC 3121 Melbourne, Australia
03 9429 0033