DIJGTAL is looking for a Product Designer (iGaming) to join their team in Sydney.
Due to the immense growth of DIJGTAL, we are expanding and looking for a Product Designer to help build out solutions for one of the largest iGaming companies in North America. You will support the Creative and Experience Design managers, and bring a new level of hustle and energy to our global team.
You live and breath the industry and are driven by, and step up to, the challenge of iterating on your solutions to match the ever evolving, highly competitive and challenging landscape. You will be comfortable and confident in designing to multiple geographical, cultural, and behavioural based nuances.
You will be a self-motivated, creative individual that is a team player and also able to work with a high level of autonomy when required. Ultimately, you will work alongside a multi-disciplinary team including (bot not limited to) UX, UI and Creative Designers, Digital Marketers and Content Strategists, and Channel Managers across the globe to craft solutions that solve our partner’s business challenges and provide delightful, impactful and relevant experiences to their players.
• Collaborate with the Creative, Experience Design and Engineering teams when required to deliver experiences that create value for both our partner’s business and their players
• Develop extensive partner and player knowledge through research techniques such as (but not limited to) one on one interviews, surveys and user data analysis
• Use gaming mechanics to help deliver exceptional design experiences that support smart acquisition and return player behaviours
• Stay on top of industry trends and how game design in general can play a big part in supporting the future design decisions and initiatives we embark on
• Define design principles, help set creative direction, create high-fidelity UI designs, mockups and rapid prototypes and define micro-interactions, animations and transitions
• Work with the wider DIJGTAL team including members of our marketing, content and senior leadership teams to facilitate conversations on design decisions
• Identify and increase project deliverable fidelity during concept testing through the use of rapid prototyping techniques (e.g. Figma, Invision, etc.)
• Document your research and designs to illustrate your design journey and provide detailed handover specifications to the development team and support internal team and stakeholders during technical implementation
• Communicate with the internal team and stakeholders in a timely and effective manner and challenge professionally when required
• Contribute to shaping the design system
• 3-5 years product design experience in the iGaming industry (or similar industries that deploy highly gamified and interaction rich experiences)
• Exceptional UI skillset with a creative flair taking a user centred approach
• Strong foundations in user centred design and understanding of the UX process
• Confident in leading product direction and pushing the boundaries
• Solid communication and presentation experience rationalising design decisions to a varied audience including internal teams and stakeholders both in person and remotely
• Self-motivated with great teamwork skills and a problem-solving attitude
• Self managed estimates and time within project budgets and deadlines
• Well versed in industry standard tools including Figma, Sketch and Invision
• Nice-to-have experience
• Adobe CS experience
• Experience implementing a design system
• Development understanding
• A love of sports and all things fan based!
Who is DIJGTAL?:
DIJGTAL is an innovation-led Design and Marketing agency that partners with early stage start-ups, large scale enterprise ventures and established corporates across a multitude of industries. The learnings we take from one industry we apply to the next, but always with a new and relevant spin. Our partners are always at the forefront of all we do, so we carefully listen to their needs and ensure we deliver the best solutions to enhance their digital experiences.
Why work with us?
• Permanent full-time role
• Fun, casual, energy rich, culturally diverse and COVID-safe environment
• Creative workspace right in the heart of the Sydney CBD
• Competitive package
• Work across a variety of industries
• Equal opportunity employer: We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive, collaborative working environment
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and portfolio today! To be eligible, candidates must have full working rights in Australia as visa sponsorship is not an option. No recruiters, or remote worker requests please.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dijgtal/jobs/