Producer / Project Manager
Intergalactic is looking for an Intermediate Producer / Project Manager to join their office in Vancouver.
Location: Vancouver / Canada
Position: Producer / Project Manager
We are looking for a Full-Time permanent Producer/Project Manager with at least 2 years of Agency experience (3 yrs PM with 2 of those yrs in an Agency) to join our team and help us deliver on complex projects with tight timelines and limited budgets (are there any other kind). The job isn’t easy given that we deliver on some pretty amazing innovative projects for the top brands in the world. You can find more information on our projects at www.intergalactic.com/#work.
We are an award winning agency with our head office in Vancouver Canada and an office in London England. We work in a very fast paced yet open and casual team environment with in-house designers, developers, and other project managers. Our corporate clients demand a thorough knowledge of best practices, but success is ultimately defined by our ability to deliver and this means navigating the balance between process and performance.
Our projects vary in size from 100 to 3000 hours so a flexible approach is required. This role requires a high-level of responsibility and great communication skills since you will often be required to be the voice of the company with clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• Minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Manager or Producer managing web, mobile or interactive projects
• Minimum of 3 years experience in an agency setting
• Business Analyst experience
• Experience with various project management methodologies with a focus on agile and other iterative methodologies
• A creative streak with the ability to architect solutions
• Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to work closely with clients and coordinate multi-role development teams
• Demonstrated ability to influence key decision makers in client organizations
• Knowledge of project management principles and reporting including: Gantt charts, Burn-down reports, resource levelling, critical path, risk identification and mitigation
• Knowledge of software testing procedures
• Strong ability to multi-task and meet project budgets and timelines
This is a full-time position working in our Vancouver head office. The salary is competitive and includes extended health coverage and a regulated unlimited vacation policy. We work smart and hard while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Our Yaletown office provides a casual work environment with a few office dogs, frequent(ish) team activities and healthy snacks brought in. There is also opportunity to travel and do a tour of duty in our London office or attend some of the great events to which we supply technology.
Apply by sending us a cover letter with your favorite sci-fi movie quote and your resumé through: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/intergalacticagency/4594
Intergalactic is a award-winning digital agency providing mobile apps, interactive screens, web development, application design and visualization.
200 – 1224 Hamilton Street Vancouver, BC, Canada V6B 2S8