Brave Bison is looking for a Producer/Director to join their team in London.
Brave Bison is looking for a Producer/Director to spearhead the production of a series focused on the UK’s biggest creator mansion.
The Producer/Director role will oversee the production, direction and delivery of an exciting new YouTube-based reality series following the creators in the house. Working closely with a team of shooter/editors and the series production manager, you will be responsible for devising and executing creative concepts for episodes on a weekly basis. Together with the Brand Solutions team, you will ensure that episodes deliver on brand sponsorship requirements as needed, maintaining a consistent high production standard throughout the series.
Working in close collaboration with the Head of Content, you will help define the overall creative direction of the series, with key goals of maintaining high audience engagement and a strong series arc.
You will be an expert in developing content that will appeal to Gen Z and Millennial audiences and engage them on a variety of digital platforms – from social to streaming. We are looking for someone to help us build a media brand and have the ability to prioritise and rightsize creative and execution with both the big and small picture in mind.
Whilst leading the creative charge, execution will also be at the heart of this role. A self shooter and director who can ensure the vision and delivery of the creative go hand in hand.
Experience working with talent is essential as is managing, motivating and inspiring a team of producers and shooter editors.
As well as possessing strong visual storytelling skills you will be on top of up to the minute trends across video, whether consumed across social, streaming or publisher platforms.
Creative plays a huge part of our company culture and this role will play a vital role in fostering ideas from across the business and building on existing processes.
• Overall responsibility for the creative, ideation and delivery of weekly episodes from The Wave House
• Develop and pitch content ideas on a regular cadence
• Oversee post production and editing process with practical knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite
• Think digital and cross-platform, navigating the nuances between each one and how they make impact in isolation as a part of a bigger picture
• Work with internal cross functional teams and clients to ensure work is delivered to the highest levels of creativity and production value
• Lead creative brainstorming sessions and manage overall series arc.
• Proactive self-starter, problem solver and endless source of creative ideas
• A minimum 5 years industry experience with hands on experience in a Producer / Director or similar type role
• Strong background in delivering branded content
• Proven track record of creating content for social platforms. Expert understanding of YouTube, and TikTok
• Born leader, at their best when leading crews and working with talent
• Excellent collaborator, able to interrogate any idea and devise how to execute
• Expert communicator and natural people person
• Problem solver, able to think on the fly and always deliver despite fast turnaround times
• Experienced camera operator, comfortable with a wide variety of cinema and slr cameras (especially FS7).
• Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere
• Have a strong creative vision with a clear and concise ability to provide direction whilst leading and inspiring a creative team
• Ability to self shoot and direct
• Experience working with clients advantageous
• Passion for comedy and entertainment content
• Stay healthy – You’ll get access to a free on-site gym, lunchtime football 5-a-sides, along with complimentary weekly HIIT and Yoga classes
• Stay well – We welcome office pooches to give us all compulsory cuddles. You’ll be encouraged to take your full lunch break and leave on time in the evenings. Our office also hosts a series of mental health wellness workshops including breathing modules, sound meditation and dog therapy
• Stay curious – Monthly Get-to-Know sessions and other key skill set training will help to keep you sharp
• Be social – Enjoy a beer, G&T or non-booze beverage together every Friday afternoon. Monthly drinks and pizzas also appear at our team meetings. Our office boasts an outside terrace to relax in and a bar come café to unwind in with friends
• Be balanced – You’ll receive two volunteering days a year you can use to support a charity of your choice. There’s also an on-site complimentary cinema to enjoy some downtime, indulging in old favourites with friends and colleagues
• Be inspired – You’ll be surrounded by a diverse mix of creative people, many of whom have their own side hustle, such as hosting podcasts, DJing, jazz singing and designing. We encourage everyone to swap ideas, get creative and inspire the people around them
At Brave Bison our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]