Effective Spend is looking for an experienced PPC Strategist to join their team in Austin.
Effective Spend is looking for a PPC Strategist with 2+ years of hands-on experience managing paid search and social media advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Amazon and other PPC ad channels. The right candidate exhibits a true passion for digital marketing, strong analytical proficiency and excellent client communication skills.
At Effective Spend, we are actively looking to scale standout candidates – those who are ready for significant opportunities and hungry to take on meaningful responsibilities that drive real business results for our clients. New employees that grow the fastest at our company are strategic problem solvers who are proactively looking to improve with innovative ideas but are also relentless at following through.
Why Effective Spend:
For the last two years in a row, Effective Spend has been named to the Inc 5000 and Austin FAST50 lists of the fastest growing private companies. With fast growth comes real opportunities for quick promotion as you master new areas of digital marketing.
We’re also proud to have been recognized on the Austin Business Journal and BuiltIn Austin lists of the Best Places to Work in Austin. As an integral member of this team, you’ll learn the most, improve the fastest, accomplish more, and have a ton of fun doing it!
• Manage multi-channel PPC advertising campaigns across paid search, display and social media channels
• Client Relationship Management – Own and build client relationships with key accounts and act as the daily point of contact for your clients
• Digital Marketing Strategy – Develop and implement digital marketing strategy for new and existing clients
• Campaign Creation– Build campaigns from the ground up, including account set-up, campaign planning/organization, competitive analysis, keyword research, and ad copy writing
• Campaign Management & Optimization – Manage multi-channel PPC advertising campaigns across paid search, display and social media channels. Test and optimize bids, keywords, text ads, image ads, and landing pages to improve campaign performance
• Reporting & Analysis – Establish and track client goals, perform deep-dive performance analysis, write and present client reports
Qualifications & Skills:
• 2+ years of full-time paid search marketing experience
• Paid social and display advertising experience is also a plus
• Superior ability to analyze data in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook or other analytics platforms
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
• 4-year Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics, or a related field
Effective Spend is proud to have been recognized recognized on the Austin Business Journal and BuiltIn Austin lists of the Best Places to Work in Austin Here are some of the ways we support an awesome company culture:
• Competitive paid time off
• Additional volunteer PTO days
• Medical, dental and vision healthcare plans
• 401k with company matching
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest and related qualifications. Your cover letter is an opportunity to show off your writing skills, highlight your relevant experience, and prove your attention to detail. So show us what you’ve got! We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Application Link: https://www.effectivespend.com/careers/job-openings/