Impression is looking for a PPC Specialist to join their team in Nottingham.
Please note that this role is based out of our Nottingham HQ but UK-based remote working is available for the right candidate depending on experience. No agencies please.
Impression is a multi award winning digital marketing agency with bases in Nottingham and London. We work with businesses across the UK and beyond to grow their digital profile and generate new leads and sales for their businesses. Our current client base includes well known brands and growing businesses in a range of sectors including environment, energy, manufacturing, fashion, homes & interiors, finance, professional services and many more.
Due to a high level of client retention and recent client wins, we’re looking for a PPC Specialist or Senior PPC Specialist to join our paid media team. This is an excellent opportunity to carve out a name for yourself at an award-winning digital marketing agency while working with like-minded and experienced specialists.
Our PPC Specialist role sits within the Paid Media team and will lead a portfolio of clients across the business, crafting dynamic PPC strategies that deliver ROI.
As a full-time PPC Specialist, you will:
• Own paid search and shopping strategies for our clients
• Deliver best-in-class account optimisation through hands-on management and effective delegation
• Work closely with digital marketing specialists (internally and client-side) to understand and agree clear campaign KPIs
• Oversee the delivery of paid media campaigns, using the supporting team where required to get amazing results for our clients
• Report back on the success of campaigns to our clients and other stakeholders
• Contribute to the marketing of Impression’s PPC services through regular blog post writing, internal event speaking and external events / webinars / guest posts
• Contribute to the evolution of our service offering through process improvement, competitor analysis and an active involvement in the wider PPC community
• Provide training and mentoring for our internal teams
We’re looking for someone with an in-depth technical understanding of paid search and shopping, a team-player and someone who is constantly pushing the boundaries of best practice.
To be considered for the PPC Specialist role at Impression, you will need to:
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a PPC-specific role, ideally agency-side but brand-side also considered
• Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in managing PPC campaigns across paid search and shopping, though you may be a specialist in one focus area
• Proven experience in successfully handling and growing large-scale accounts through digital marketing activity
• A strong portfolio of PPC success stories where performance improvements are demonstrated by meeting and exceeding KPIs
• Strong commercial awareness, using client reports to demonstrate tangible ROI for clients while working within each client’s business model
• Experience managing project teams and delegating work effectively
• Experience using 3rd party bid management tools and Google Marketing Platform
• Have a demonstrable expert level of experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (Impression uses Google Sheets and Google Suite)
• Team/line management experience is not required but beneficial
• Experience across a number of verticals and industry segments, including lead generation and ecommerce will aid your application
• A track record of product feed optimisation and/or manipulation
• Experience using Tableau, Power BI or Data Studio a bonus
• Company pension
• Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
• Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
• Generous holiday allowance
• Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
• Top Apple equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
• Organised work socials
• Free tastecard, mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
• The usual agency stuff – beer fridge, ping pong and foosball
• Full ongoing training is provided
• Full or part remote working is also a possibility for the right candidate
Job Application Link: https://www.impression.co.uk/about/vacancies/