PPC Manager / Executive
Impression is looking for a PPC Manager / Executive to join their office in Nottingham.
Location: Nottingham / UK
Position: PPC Manager / Executive
Role depending on experience, please apply to find out more. We are however looking for PPC experience for this role.
This role involves supporting our existing team across a number of digital marketing services and a portfolio of clients. In addition to work, suitable on-the-job and professional training will be provided in your specialism.
The role will be focused on the PPC (pay-per-click) side of digital marketing on a variety of networks including Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
Key areas covered within the role include pay-per-click management, analytics, conversion rate optimisation, account management and much more. We’re a growing team so we choose to work with people who enjoy what they do.
• Building brilliant pay-per-click campaigns
• Writing engaging ad copy
• Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
• Client reporting
• PPC management
Full ongoing training is provided for the right candidate.
• PPC experience (AdWords, Bing, social are favourable)
• Passion for digital
• Great with numbers
• Awesome with MS Excel
• Time keeping
• Effective communication
• Experience in wider digital marketing
• Strong knowledge of wider digital channels (SEO, PPC, social media etc)
• Proficiency in Google Analytics
• Company pension
• Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
• Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
• Generous holiday allowance
• Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
• Top apple equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
• Organised work socials
• Free tastecard, mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
• Beer fridge, ping pong and foosball
Job Application Link: https://www.impression.co.uk/about/vacancies/