Clean Digital is looking for a PPC Executive to join their team in Edinburgh.
At Clean Digital, we really like PPC. It’s all we do. We firmly believe specialism breeds expertise and we aim to bring best practice PPC techniques across all brands we work with. We strive to provide value to all our clients, going above and beyond to help their business succeed. We hate waste, and so have developed tools to help reduce wasted PPC budget.
We are an independent agency based in Edinburgh. We work with clients across Europe, Australia and North America, and with a large variety of cool brands.
You’ll be working in a small but fast-growing team, so an enthusiastic self-starter will thrive here.
As an entry-level account executive, you’ll be working closely with an experienced account manager to learn how to achieve maximum results from PPC campaigns whilst delivering exceptional customer service to clients.
You’ll really get to grips with every aspect of PPC, Analytics, Excel and what makes our PPC campaigns really perform. Once fully trained up, you’ll be given your own accounts to manage and promoted to account manager.
You will participate in regular weekly/monthly client communications (via email or audio/video conferencing call) to present and update clients on any relevant data sets, findings or innovative processes.
You’ll be working on PPC accounts in a variety of channels, including Google, Microsoft and Facebook Ads.
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn. This is vital. Digital advertising changes daily and you need to be passionate about the technology and building your knowledge to be on the cutting edge of what’s happening in the industry
• Experience running Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns for leading brands
• Fluent English speaker
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Advanced organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a friendly, professional email tone
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and good problem solving. An ability to breakdown complex data sets and identify that one data point that could significantly boost the ROI of a campaign
• Confident in meetings and presenting your findings to your account director and clients
• Ability to work to deadlines
• A positive, upbeat attitude to your work
• An ability to think independently, be proactive in client relationships, not just answer their questions
• Competitive starting salary and benefits
• 28 days holiday
• Initially working from home, with a view to flexible return to the office
• Summer and Christmas office parties (virtual if need be!) & monthly team lunches
• Once back in the office:
-Full flexitime & work from home opportunities
-A casual, open plan working environment
-A well-stocked beer fridge every Friday
-Anytime pool, darts or Mario Kart breaks: we judge on output not input
-Office Chill Room. Read a book, meditate, or just relax for 15 minutes. Sitting at a desk all day is not healthy!
-Upskilling & training. We want to support you in developing your skills and expertise and to shape your career through our weekly knowledge shares, mentoring sessions and allocated personal development time
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]