PPC Account Manager
Clean Digital is looking for a PPC Account Manager to join their team in Edinburgh.
Position: PPC Account Manager
Posted: 18 January 2021
At Clean Digital, we really like PPC. It’s all we do. We’re on a mission to be the best PPC agency in the UK and we need some all-star PPC people to help us on the journey!
We work with clients all over Europe and North America and a variety of cool brands. You’ll be working in a small but fast-growing team, so an enthusiastic self-starter will thrive here.
You’ll be the lead contact for clients on PPC projects. You’ll need to be able to efficiently handle several client projects at once, and regularly keep in contact with clients to make sure our PPC work is perfectly aligned with their business goals.
• 2 or more years hands on PPC experience either at agency or client side
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn. This is vital. Digital advertising changes daily and you need to be passionate about the technology and topping up your knowledge to be on the cutting edge of what’s happening in the industry
• Fluent English speaker
• Experience running & leading strategy on innovative Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns for leading brands
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Advanced organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Especially a friendly, professional e-mail tone
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills and good problem solving. An ability to breakdown complex data sets and identify that one data point that could significantly boost the ROI of a campaign
• Confident in meetings and presenting your findings to your account director and clients
• Ability to work to deadlines
• A positive, upbeat attitude to your work
• An ability to think independently, not just follow instructions. Try and anticipate what you can do to proactively delight your clients, not just answer their questions
• Google Ads or Analytics certifications
• Facebook Blueprint Certification
• Fluency in a language other than English
• An understanding of code: specifically HTML, CSS and JS
Pay And Benefits:
• Competitive starting salary and benefits
• Summer and Christmas office parties and days out
• A casual, open plan working environment, along with full flexitime & work from home opportunities
• A well stocked beer fridge (no cans of Carling here!) every Friday
• Anytime pool, darts or Mario Kart breaks: we judge on output not input
• Office Chill Room. Read a book, meditate, or just relax for 15 minutes. Sitting at a desk all day isn’t healthy!
• On and offsite training. Wherever possible, we encourage our team to attend leading digital conferences and events to sharpen their skills and network with like minded digital experts. We also share and come up with new ideas in our weekly brainstorming sessions
• Monthly team lunch
Send an e-mail to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter.
The covering letter is much more important than your CV so tell us why you would be the perfect fit for this position. Start the subject line of your email Clean Digital AM so we know you’ve read the whole posting!
Job Application Link: https://cleandigital.co.uk/careers/