Planner & Acquisitions Specialist
Pound & Grain is looking for a Planner & Acquisitions Specialist to join their office in Vancouver.
Employer: Pound & Grain
Location: Vancouver / Canada
Position: Planner & Acquisitions Specialist
We’re Pound & Grain, a digital agency located in Vancouver & Toronto. From high-level strategy & creative thinking to pixel-perfect execution & performance, we bust our asses to add value to our client’s brands. We think big, bring ideas to life, design experiences & tell stories that make people happy.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a new planner with a specialty in acquisition and analytics to join our strategy team. This is a mid-level position where you’ll work on a variety of projects with multiple outputs, and cross-functional teams. This role is a great opportunity for someone heavily focused on data and acquisition to gain experience across broader planning disciplines (Campaign, Brand, UX) and to see their work come to life creatively.
You are passionate about solving problems and doing what it takes to get to the best solution for clients. You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who is looking to push their skills to the limit to ensure our work gets results on behalf of our clients.
You should love digital, have deep knowledge of paid digital media and analytics, and be fascinated by human behaviour. The role will be part strategic planner, part data geek. You will be joining a team passionate about the power of digital to build brands and strive to lead the industry in building emotionally engaging digital spaces, campaigns and engagements.
• Deep experience planning and executing digital campaigns on paid search channels and established and emerging paid social platforms
• Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams like creative and technical development
• Media buying experience on programmatic platforms
• Experience in analytics, attribution platforms and reporting
• Knowledge of SEO, A/B testing, eCRM, landing page optimization
• Strong client service sensibilities
Your projects will be diverse. With a focus on performance marketing and data projects to start, you will also work on UX, campaign and branding projects.
• Work closely with the strategy lead to understand the strategy, objectives and goals of each project
• Work closely with our acquisitions & data lead, to support and implement key projects
• Own certain projects from original strategy through to creative execution, and optimization
• Build great relationships with key clients
• Own reporting and tracking on key accounts.
• Identify strategic opportunities using data and propose innovative solutions to optimize our campaigns
• Stay up to speed with the latest in digital trends and behaviours
• Help educate others on best practices
You must be willing to adhere to our five rules:
• Work Hard
• Be Nice
• Think Big
• Love Digital
• Have Fun
And fit within our culture of “When hustle meets heart”.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive Salary
• Great health coverage
• The latest tools and equipment
• Paid vacation & sick days
• Continued growth through conferences, events and continuing education
• A casual work environment where you can be yourself and your team members have got your back
Sound like you?
Job Application Link: https://poundandgrain.com/careers/