We are Propeller – a 360° digital agency delivering exceptional online experiences. We form strategic digital partnerships with a broad array of clients with a focus on the hospitality, luxury and lifestyle sectors.
Looking to join a brilliant team who love what they do? We’re a group of friendly, passionate people who care about our clients, our work and each other, whilst using exciting tech to help big and small brands grow online.
About The Role:
- You will own the development cycle for some really exciting brands
- You will work closely with our Project Management & Account Management teams to ensure we deliver high quality work on time and within budget
- You will contribute to our development processes and help us to ensure we are developing high quality work using the latest technologies
What We’re Looking For:
- A solid track record of development experience
- A team player with an incisive approach to working out problems
You Have Experience In:
- PHP 7.x, including experience with object oriented PHP programming
- Using MySQL databases with PHP, including database and query design
- Creating & using REST APIs
- MVC frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, etc
It Would Be Beneficial If Additionally You Had:
- AWS, including services like ECS, S3, SQS, Cloudfront, etc
- Docker for development and deployment
- CI, especially CircleCI
- ORMs such as Doctrine
If this sounds like something you might like and you feel you would make a difference to Propeller, we would love to hear from you.
Job Application Link: https://www.propeller.co.uk/careers
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.