Cyber-Duck is looking for a PHP Developer to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: PHP Developer
Are you a passionate software developer with PHP experience? We’re looking for a code guru to work on new and existing applications for the tech, finance, construction and biotech industries.
Cyber-Duck is a full-service digital agency that works with global brands including the Bank of England, Mitsubishi Electric and Cancer Research. Our exceptional user-centered design, digital transformation, web application development and progressive brand strategies services have been recognised through multiple awards, ever since our journey began in 2005.
Our friendly and relaxed work environment brings all sort of Ducks together from different cultures with one thing in common: our passion to deliver the best digital experiences to our clients.
Our technology team is grounded by test driven development (TDD) and a number of ISO accreditations in quality management systems, information security and human-cantered design. This ensures that our web development is rock solid.
This role can be based in our office in Elstree or in Farringdon.
• The right candidate will have:
• Deep understanding of PHP, HTML, CSS
• Experience with TDD
• At least 3 years experience with PHP open source frameworks such as Laravel, Drupal and Silverstripe
• JS experience (React, Vue or similar)
• A keen advocate of object-oriented architecture and design patterns
• Able to utilise version control using Git and a systemised deployment processes
• Experience developing APIs
Desirable skills include:
• Knowledge of build systems such as Gulp/Grunt
• Knowledge of SASS
• Linux system administration
• Reward package:
• Competitive salary, subject to experience and skill set
• An exciting and ever-growing set of staff benefits: including company laptop, company phone, gym membership, life assurance, pension contributions and Costco card
• Company sick pay scheme of 10 working days per calendar year
• 20 days of holiday, with one extra day added per full year of service and additional Christmas break
• Free Friday lunches, snacks and BBQs with the team
• Fun and friendly work environment with talented designers, developers and marketers from all around the world
• And more!