Performance Marketing Specialist
iFoundries is looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
Position: Performance Marketing Specialist
Posted: 5 October 2021
Are you someone that thrives on challenges and solving problems?
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to drive customer acquisition for our agency clients across channels, from social to SEM and landing page optimisation.
You will be responsible for managing multi-channel advertising campaigns across online channels with a strong analytical eye on optimising media spend, creative, and copy to drive new customer growth for agency clients.
You will work closely with the Head of Performance Marketing in conceptualising and executing acquisition marketing campaigns with a focus on acquiring new customers. You are an entrepreneur at heart and understands the importance of driving revenue within a sustainable CPA target.
• Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
• Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns across Facebook, IG & Google Ads
• Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient customer acquisition cost
• Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid media channels
• Identifying and testing new creatives and ad copies to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
• Working closely with designer to optimise and improve conversion rate for landing page
• Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
• Experienced in executing Facebook advertising/SEM campaigns preferred
• Strong analytical skills – familiarity with analytics tools (Google Analytics)
• Excellent proficiency in the English language
• Proven experience writing and editing ad copies
• Capable of handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced, multifaceted start-up environment
• Strong time management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and strong follow-through, as well as a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and projects
• A desire to consistently exceed objectives and improve processes with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Job Application Link: https://www.ifoundries.com/your-career/