Beyond is looking for a People Coordinator to join their office in San Francisco.
Location: San Francisco / USA
Position: People Coordinator
Posted: 13 December 2019
You have talent. By happy coincidence, Beyond needs talent.
We’re on the lookout for an ambitious and passionate People Coordinator to support our People & Culture team out of our San Francisco Studio. You’ll have studied and worked in the HR field for the last 1-2 years.
You will have a foundational knowledge of HR compliance, recruitment, onboarding, L&D, and D&I. As a junior HR professional, you have a true passion for people-driven cultures and you’re excited to help us champion ours while broadening our external talent network.
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by — and collaborating with — smart, talented, like-minded folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
About the role:
What does it mean to be a People Coordinator at Beyond? Well, you’ll have the opportunity to do things like:
• Help design beautiful experiences that transform the world around us
• Apply creative problem solving to all you do
• Partner closely with HR team members to manage people programs and day-to-day HR administration
• Support the employee onboarding and offboarding process, including managing paperwork and employee communications
• Provide HR support and consultation, answering employee and manager questions about HR programs, policies, and other HR-related items
• Maintain people data across HR systems including status changes, promotions, pay rate changes in HRIS and Payroll systems
• Assist HR team in managing of employee recognition program, including employee birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, and organizing outings
• Documenting workflow and procedures, and proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement
• Execute other projects and administrative responsibilities as needed
• Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines
• Present your work and communicate thought and reasoning behind it to all audiences, internal and external
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
• 0-2 years of internships or work experience
• Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality
• Excellent written, verbal and organization skills
• Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
We’re Beyond, a design company, and we’re focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, and office dogs. Lots of office dogs. You’ll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, and your birthday off (just because).
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond_6/jobs/