Paid Social Media Manager
Wpromote is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to join their office in Chicago.
Location: Chicago / USA
Position: Paid Social Media Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations!
Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row.
• 80% Coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
• Quarterly team social events
• Subsidized train/metro passes
• Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings – and catch the cable guy
• Gym Membership Reimbursement
You Will Be
• Formulating paid-social strategy for client businesses and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
• Assuming the lead role in integrating our client’s social efforts and demonstrate full understanding of client’s businesses as basis for all future work
• Fully managing campaign set-up, activation, and day-today client communication
• Working with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with email, PR, and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries
• Analyzing and reporting relevant social media KPIs on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities
• Investigating all new opportunities from a board perspective to determine relevancy and soundness of an idea or company
You Must Have
• 2-3+ years of experience working in paid media advertising comprising of media planning/buying, paid search, and/or paid social within an agency/client environment
• Two or four year degree in communications or related discipline
• Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
• Strong knowledge with Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
• Familiarity with Google Analytics
• Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
• Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred
• Solid Knowledge with with MS Excel application and general knowledge of other office applications, Google work products, and other common applications
• Understanding the “brand voice” of various clients
• Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches, and solutions
• Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Job Application Link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wpromote is more than a digital marketing agency; they’re your partner for rapid growth. From Paid Media to SEO, their talented team has helped hundreds of clients.
211 W Wacker Drive, Suite 1850, Chicago, IL 60606