Paid Social Account Manager
Spin Brands is looking for a Paid Social Account Manager to join their team in London.
Position: Paid Social Account Manager
Posted: 19 August 2021
We are looking for someone awesome with a self-starter attitude to become a dedicated Account Manager here at Spin and run Facebook Ads on behalf of clients.
You’ll be in charge of managing a range of paid social accounts. You’ll be responsible for building strong relationships with these clients by helping them achieve their goals. Working alongside a close-knit team (or ‘pod’ as we call them here!) made up of 3 fellow Account Managers and a Senior Account Manager. However, you will often also collaborate with our organic and in-house design pods.
With this role, comes a heap of opportunities to develop and grow within our business. Are you our next digital marketing superstar? If so, we’d love to see what you’re made of!
• Proactive management of client relationships. Regularly engaging with clients over the phone, via email or in person. You’ll be working to ensure that everything is delivered on time and in line with your client’s business goals whilst applying original thought to build solutions to client problems and communicating this in a clear and direct way
• Monthly and weekly reporting of KPIs. You must have an eye for analysing data and producing insightful reports for your clients so they know about all the great stuff we’re doing
• The briefing and approving of creative to both internal or external stakeholders
• Setting up and managing Facebook Advertising Campaigns
• Advising on strategy and being an integral part of our client’s teams
• A chance to play a part and make a difference in a young, rapidly developing agency whilst building your career
• A generous monthly and yearly performance incentive scheme to reward high performers and team players
• We have a flexi-working policy, where you are free to WFH without prior approval
• A remote working policy, meaning you’re able to work remotely (abroad or otherwise) for 1 month per year
• 25 days holiday with the option to buy more through our incentive scheme
• Access to Spill Chat – a mental health support app with real-life therapists to make sure you feel supported, check it out at spill.chat!
• 4PM finishes every Friday (did someone say drinks?)
• Lots of pub trips, monthly socials and an annual team trip!
• 1+ year of managing paid social accounts with an impressive track record
• Proven experience maintaining client relationships
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
• A genuine interest in the industry with a curiosity to learn and develop
• An understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing at large
• Strong copywriting skills
• A self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Strong initiative, with the ability to foresee problems and find solutions before they become major issues
• Exceptional organisational skills and a pro at managing multiple projects simultaneously
Job Application Link: https://spinbrands.com/careers/paid-social-account-manager/