Paid Search Specialist
Wpromote is looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Paid Search Specialist
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations!
Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Papyrus, Verizon, Marriott, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
• 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching
• Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more
• Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings – and catch the cable guy
You Will Be
• Assisting Paid Search Managers with PPC accounts/campaigns in Google and Bing
• Conducting keyword research, creating lists, and helping to write ad copy
• Proactively reading industry blogs and applying best practices or new recommendations to client work
You Must Have
• 0-1 years of prior Internet search experience or related digital internships
• Associates or Bachelors degree
• Fluency with MS Office and Internet
• Strong understanding of search engines such as Google, Bing, etc
• Familiarity with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, think on your feet, work with limited resources, and manage multiple campaigns with tight deadlines
• Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks while demonstrating a strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Job Application Link: https://www.wpromote.com/contact/careers/20180818185725_LZTN4HAXV9CHG09C
Wpromote is more than a digital marketing agency; they’re your partner for rapid growth. From Paid Media to SEO, their talented team has helped hundreds of clients.
246 5th Ave, New York, NY 10001