Paid Media Strategists
Mad Fish Digital is looking remote Paid Media Strategists (SEM, PPC, Paid Social) to join their team in Portland.
Position: Paid Media Strategists
Posted: 13 January 2021
Paid Media Strategists play an important role at Mad Fish; this position is directly responsible for managing a subset of our paid media client portfolio. Tasked with overseeing the day-to-day performance of accounts, Paid Media Strategists are well informed of trends, creative strategies, and tried-and-true paid media best practices.
Qualified candidates have experience in performance marketing and are comfortable troubleshooting performance for a wide variety of campaign types in various platforms. They excel at data analysis, critical thinking, and possess a commitment to continually improve account performance.
• You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience creating, managing and optimizing Google Ads and Bing Ads search, display and shopping campaigns
• You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience creating, managing and optimizing paid social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• You are capable of developing & communicating narratives from campaign performance reports
• You are well versed in Excel/Google Sheets and expedite analysis through the use of these tools
• You possess an advanced understanding of web analytics and are capable of distilling actionable insights from Google Analytics
• You make decisions based on data
• You have a proven understanding of paid media strategy and the marketing funnel
• You are organized, from to-do lists to Asana boards
• You manage your time effectively to meet deadlines in spite of unforeseen occurrences
• You love collaboration and have a creative spirit
• You thrive in fast-paced environments and prioritize well
• At this time, Mad Fish Digital is only able to offer employment to those residing within the United States
• The Mad Fish team is currently working remotely as a result of COVID-19. We intend to return to the office in the future, with timelines to be determined
• We will be reviewing applicants for this role after the application deadline
• Operate as the internal point-of-contact for assigned paid media clients
• Cultivate client partnerships through the development and execution of custom paid media strategies
• Create, manage and optimize paid search, display, shopping, and video campaigns in Google and Bing
• Create, manage and optimize paid social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram
• Write ad copy for all platforms
• Work collaboratively with Client Strategists to discuss account performance, goals, and recommendations
• Setup and configure conversion tracking tags and triggers in Google Tag Manager
• Oversee and report on campaign performance for your paid media clients
• Write monthly executive summaries outlining campaign performance and results
• Communicate regularly with Client Strategists and other cross-functional team members to ensure client goals are being met
• Implement & iterate paid media strategies for new clients
• Seamlessly onboard new paid media clients
• Proactively identify issues in the account and provide solutions to team members and clients
Benefits & Perks:
• 100% Health and Dental coverage
• Competitive Salary
• 401(k) matching program
• Unlimited PTO
• Dog-Friendly workspace
• Workstation stipend
Mad Fish offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) matching, parking passes, a public transportation stipend, unlimited PTO (we mean it – our employees take 20+ days per year, no questions asked), family leave, and a workstation stipend so you can get those sweet noise-canceling headphones to do deep work.
Equal Opportunity & Inclusion Statement:
Individuals seeking employment at Mad Fish are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, presentation, or sexual orientation. All individuals should apply.
As an equity affirming company, Mad Fish Digital searches for, encourages, and engages with individuals and groups that represent diversity in our community. We not only challenge discrimination in regards to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, racial identity, faith identity, age, disability, and social class, we consciously make efforts to reach out and include diversity in employment, vendors, and clients.
About Mad Fish Digital:
We’re a digital marketing agency that champions creative strategies and stays accountable to the results. With a passionate leadership team that’s 71% women, we are dedicated to transparency and we’re serious about changing the way management and business are handled. We’re a proud B Corp that focuses on doing good in the world.
Job Application Link: https://madfishdigital.pinpointhq.com/#js-careers-jobs-block