Paid Media Specialist
War Room Inc is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join their office in Vancouver.
Position: Paid Media Specialist
Posted: 31 August 2021
We are a small and highly collaborative team of professionals who are committed to the delivery of results-oriented digital advertising campaigns that enhance our clients’ brand awareness, increase their sales and drive growth.
We specialize in paid media optimization, buying, and reporting. Over the past 10 years, we’ve realized the importance of creating a fun, challenging, and focused work environment, and have worked with some impressive clients locally and internationally. We’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us if you’re looking to grow your career.
Job Type: Full-time
This is not a remote position.
What It’s Like To Work With Us:
We know that happy employees = exceptional work and customer satisfaction. That’s why we’ve created an environment that is welcoming and inspiring for all team members. Our Culture Club organizes everything from team bonding events to Friday socials, and we support our communities through fun charity events. War Room values your aspirations, and we’ll regularly help you set goals to achieve those milestones. Team members attend training courses, Google Summits, workshops, and host Lunch n’ Learns to ensure that our skills are always sharpened. And we’re great at helping you celebrate your accomplishments 🙂
Required Soft Skills:
• Thoughtful, empathic communicator
• Proactive organizational skills
• Comfortable participating in internal or external facing meetings, as well as workshops
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently
• Practiced juggler of multiple tasks and priorities
• Curious, driven, eager to learn
What We Do:
We deliver highly specialized, programmatic ad campaigns in a new way, a way that gets results. We focus 100% of our efforts on digital media buying. It’s how we exceed conversion goals in nearly every campaign we run and why our clients include some of the biggest companies in North America.
What We’re Looking For:
We are on the hunt for a Digital Trafficker (Campaign Manager) with at least two years of professional experience in managing ad buying and digital strategy.
The ideal candidate is a “tactical strategist”, meaning you are just as energized thinking about the big picture as you are executing campaigns. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys building strong team relationships, digital strategy, project management and likes to keep their technical skills sharp.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced, driven, campaign manager who believes that programmatic advertising is the only way to gain online marketing success. You understand the power of data and leverage it to drive insights, decisions, and results. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are resourceful, and not afraid to make decisions to get the job done. Tackling complex issues and being at the forefront of innovation excites you. You are a team player who easily shares and embraces good ideas.
• Meet with team members and work with together to plan and execute client campaigns
• Manage the setup and day-to-day trafficking of online ad campaigns
• Actively monitor/manage campaign pacing and performance
• Execute and support paid search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
• Use reporting, analytics, and trend tools on a daily basis
• Create and execute on Google Analytics implementations
• Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management
• Perform all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
• Act as technical support to help troubleshoot problems with creative, tags, and platforms
• Monitor client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities undertaken match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals
• Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
• Optimize the campaign to meet campaign performance goals
• Update and monitor client reports. Ongoing analysis of key metrics to deliver insightful analysis and optimizations
• Support Account Managers in evaluating and testing new features and products
• Provide quality assurance (QA) to any trafficked ad, tracking tags, and data uploads
• Pull campaign reports on behalf of the Account Managers as required
• Provide optimization analysis and create thoughtful recommendations that support client objectives
• Escalate any usage concerns and provide solution recommends to Account Managers
• Escalate any performance issues directly to relevant technology providers
• Contribute to internal projects that improve the company’s trafficking and data processes
What You Bring To The Table:
• Minimum 2 years in an Ad Operations or Campaign Manager role
• 2+ years working in a digital marketing agency or in an in-house digital marketing position
• 2+ years campaign management
• Experience with Google Ads and Analytics
• Experience running Facebook paid social campaigns
• Experience in digital media planning and buying
• Strong communication skills and comfortable speaking in team meetings
• Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in an entrepreneurial organization that is going through hyper-growth
• Certified on DV360, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook
• Understanding of the advertising technology landscape
• Skills in Google Tag Manager in order to understand ad tags, identify and fix creative issues
• Basic knowledge of DV360, DCM, Facebook Business Manager, and familiarity with other demand-side platforms
• Google Certification (Fundamentals), AdWords Certification
• Experience with paid search platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3 is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, dashboards, macros, etc.)
• Familiarity with media and research tools (comScore, Emarketer, etc.)
• Exceptional communication skills and a huge focus on consistently providing a top-notch client experience
• A self-motivated, driven, resourceful, proactive, go-getter attitude in everything you do
• Meticulous attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
• Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects/deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• The adaptability, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure
• A strong desire to succeed and to build a long-term career with a unique, innovative, growing organization.
• Willingness to learn our process, review the process and suggest improvements
• Setup experience on Search (Google Ads, Bing Ads and Yahoo Search), Facebook and DV360 are required
Job Application Link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/war-room-5545a7f8/paid-media-specialist