Paid Media Specialist
Forthea is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join their office in Houston.
The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing, and analyzing paid search engine marketing activities for a variety of clients. This position is key to future growth and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of assigned clients’ PPC activities.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable engaging, negotiating, and consulting with clients and outside vendors as well as developing relationships with company stakeholders, including management and team member groups.
Additionally, the Paid Media Specialist will work closely with cross-functional team members and serve as an integral part of the service organization and the company’s overall growth strategy. The ideal candidate will be energetic, entrepreneurial, effective, humble and someone who simply hates to lose.
• Day-to-day management of client search plans and programs, including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, budgets and performance testing/optimization
• Develop near-term and long-term PPC account strategies and roadmaps
• Execute day-to-day tactics that increase client revenue, site traffic, conversion, and margins
• Keyword analysis, including keyword list building, search volume analysis, and recommendations
• Work closely with search engine reps on proposals and optimization plans
• Campaign bid management and optimization using tracking tools determined by the client
• Copy development for paid search listings
• Management of client billing, budgets, and reporting
• 1-3 years search engine marketing (SEM) experience with a strong background that includes online campaign planning and buying
• Effective writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
• Proficient project management skills
• Able to multi-task, organize, prioritize. and structure workload
• Proficient with search engine interfaces, tracking tools (ad serving), and procedures (both search and online)
• Excellent client and account service record
• Strong track record of delivering high-quality results for clients
• Experience with developing, presenting, and executing effective communications, media, and interactive marketing plans
• Industry work experience in marketing, advertising, PR, communications, consulting, or similar
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Superb attitude
• Google Adwords professional (GAP) certifiedDemonstrated leadership and ownership of multiple client accounts
• Strong analysis skills that result in measurable savings for clients
• Well-considered recommendations and rationales
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
• Able to come up with novel and creative solutions to problems
• Keep up to date with the latest news and advances in the online display, search engine, and SEM industry, including identifying trends, new approaches, etc.
Job Application Link: https://www.forthea.com/about/careers/paid-media-specialist/