Paid Media (SEM) Account Manager
Be Found Online (BFO) is looking for a Paid Media (SEM) Account Manager to join their team in Chicago.
Employer: Be Found Online (BFO)
Location: Chicago / USA
Position: Paid Media (SEM) Account Manager
Be Found Online, voted #1 on Ad Age’s Best Places to Work For in 2016, is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Chicago, with clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We’re passionate about the online space and we pride ourselves on our ability to bring effective marketing solutions to our clients. BFO’s talented, driven team is fueled by innovative ideas and a collaborative atmosphere. We live by our core values; being good to each other, speaking up, and making a difference, while offering great benefits, a relaxed workplace, and constant opportunities for entrepreneurship.
As our popularity continues to grow, so does our need for people! We’re currently in need of a mid-senior level SEM Account Manager located in Chicago, IL. If you you’ve got strong SEM / PPC experience and are looking for a fun, challenging work environment with lots of room to grow, this could be the perfect position for you!
Role and Responsibilities:
• Act as clients’ primary point of contact
• Manage and launch marketing programs, projects, and new channels in SEM
• Drive overall strategy and tactics to achieve client goals
• Manage all aspects of client services including communicating results and deliverables, making recommendations, and answering questions
• Identify and inform management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues
• Develop testing plans and pitch/execute new SEM programs such as display, remarketing, social ads, and/or PLAs
• Delegate tasks to analysts and/or third party team members
• Ensure on-time delivery of reports and other deliverables
• Google AdWords & Bing Ads Certifications (required)
• In depth, technical understanding of paid media best practices
• Familiarity with different types of paid media campaigns: display, remarketing, social advertising, etc.
• Knowledge of keyword research tools, web analytics tools, bid optimization tools, and SEM management platforms
• High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
• Analytical thinker and problem solver
Skills and Experience:
• 3 years of SEM / PPC experience (required)
• 1 – 2 years SEM / PPC account management experience (required)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Possess a strong means of internal/Client/Vendor communication
• Experience building long-term successful client relationships
• Ability to recognize clients’ business needs and identify creative solutions to accomplish goals
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated critical thinking and a drive for results
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Curious and active learner who seeks out the latest trends in the field
• Experience working in a small business or start-up style environment
• Possess a good understanding of BFO’s vision, goals and objectives.
• Acquires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Possess the experience and desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to pay strict attention to detail
• Ability to delegate tasks
• Possess a working knowledge of statement of work parameters
• Ability to plan and track Client budgets
• Possess an understanding of task/ time tracking
• Possess a general knowledge of other digital services; SEO, GA, Local Search, Content, Social
Continuing Education. We’re committed to constantly learning and innovating through education and testing. We expect our people to be proactive and seek out information in webinars, whitepapers, blogs, etc., staying up to speed on the latest industry trends and sharing innovative ideas to strengthen the rest of the team. We offer frequent opportunities for our team members to attend conferences and seminars, or even get certified in something they’re interested in.
Entrepreneurship. At BFO, everyone’s voice counts. We aren’t much for “red tape” or bureaucracy, and you’ll get lots of face-time with the founders. We understand that everyone offers their own unique set of skills and talents; therefore, no role is carved out in stone, and you won’t be stuck climbing a pre-established ladder. Bring your ideas and energy and let’s build something game-changing!
Fun. We pride ourselves on our balanced sense of work, play, fun and learning, which we exhibit in real-time at the office. Some days we might be found engaging in a nerf gun war, playing foosball, or having a couple beers on our outdoor roof deck. We’re a goofy bunch, and we hope you are, too!
Transparency. We are not the kind of agency that hires and fires people every Tuesday. BFO has an incredibly high employee retention rate, and we intend to keep it that way. We believe very strongly in transparency and in making sure our employees feel like they have an impact on the company as well as their individual success. We offer “open book” management, which means we share our financial details regularly with the team. This way, we can celebrate our successes, address potential risks, and strategize as a team to make the company that much stronger.
Benefits. At BFO, we understand and encourage the need for a relaxed workplace and fantastic work-life balance. We offer a casual dress code (cutoffs and t-shirts accepted!), a pet-friendly office, an excellent health insurance package through Blue Cross Blue Shield, 2 weeks paid vacation, and designated work-from-home days twice a week.
Interested? Great! Send us a cover letter with the following info along with your resume.
• How important are company culture and values to you and an organization?
• Why you’re looking?
• What you’re looking for?
• What makes you unique?
We look forward to hearing from you!
NOTE: Applicants who DO NOT submit a cover letter will be automatically REJECTED!
*Principals only; no phone calls please
Job Application Link: https://befoundonline.com/careers/