Paid Media Manager
Ready Set Rocket is looking for a Paid Media Manager to join their office in New York.
Employer: Ready Set Rocket
Location: New York / USA
Position: Paid Media Manager
As the Paid Media Manager, you will join a team of experts in digital strategy, design, creative ideation and development. You will be fully responsible for the execution of paid media campaigns for our clients across digital channels (Paid Search and Display, Paid Social).
Additionally, you’ll provide support across a range of digital marketing deliverables, including media planning, campaign set-up, campaign monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting of acquisition marketing goals.
• Execute on paid search, paid social, display and other paid media campaigns to optimize for client objectives, including CPA, ROAS, and acquisition
• Leverage performance-based media channels such as paid search, paid social, display, video ads, and emerging new media to drive leads and conversions
• Manage the entire marketing deliverable cycle including initial planning, creative briefing, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
• Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports and dashboards, and recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies
• Maintain an understanding of industry trends and provide relevant insights to teams as to how they might affect client accounts
• Provide timely updates to direct supervisor on account health and raise concerns about downward trends and client flags.
• 2+ years of experience in managing paid media campaigns with a minimum budget of $50k/month
• Experience with optimization of paid media campaigns to hit CPA, ROAS and Engagement goals
• Extensive knowledge of paid search platforms and optimization tactics on Google AdWords (Bing Ads a plus)
• Extensive knowledge of paid social platforms and optimization tactics on Facebook Business Manager
• Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics
• Experience creating reports and recommendations based on account performance
• Extremely data and detail oriented
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for this role
• Agency experience preferred
• Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit — quick to adapt to changing needs
Job Application Link: https://readysetrocket.com/careers/
RSR makes smart look beautiful. Driven by powerful data analysis, they create connected experiences that transform human behavior into user interaction.
636 Broadway Suite 1200 New York, NY 10012