Paid Media Manager
Bold+Beyond is looking for a Paid Media Manager to join their office in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Paid Media Manager
Bold+Beyond is a consulting and creative agency that focuses on brands rather than advertising, our core value is a mix of 50% strategy and 50% creativity. We are thrived to provide some of the most influential brands in the world from Fortune 500 companies (like L’Oréal, Lindt, Guerlain, Commerzbank, great agencies like Havas, Publicis, TBWA) to innovative startups (like HUM Nutrition, Agnetix and Clay AIR) with Business Consulting services and Creative Marketing Operations.
You’ll play a critical role in helping us scale our paid media spend profitably on Facebook/Instagram, Google AdWords, Bing and other experimental channels. We’re looking for someone who has experience scaling paid media spend, is obsessed with data, and has an intuitive understanding of various forms of attribution modeling. You’ll work closely with the company’s leadership on a daily basis.
• Build and manage SEM/PPC, SEO, re-targeting, and other digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
• Run A/B testing to increase the efficiency of paid campaigns to attract targeted demographic, increase leads/conversions, expand reach or other goals
• Provide monthly/quarterly/ad-hoc reports of relevant metrics, insights, recommendation
• Analyze and optimize media spending around business needs and monthly KPIs, focusing on data-driven tactics
• Conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns
• Take lead on data modeling (including revenue, spend, and ROI-models) for all paid media channels
• Collaborate with web designers and engineers on landing page optimization to drive conversions
Social Media / PPC:
• Work with Creative team to develop scalable content for Facebook and Instagram campaigns and account pages with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest and/or engagement from the targeted audience
SEO / SEM:
• Develop and implement effective SEO and SEM strategies that drive traffic and bolster conversion
Professional Experience And Qualifications:
• Experience with SEM management platforms
• 3+ Years Minimum Experience in Search Engine Marketing (Google, Bing, etc.) and Facebook advertising
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels
• Knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo and Facebook/Instagram/YouTube ad platforms
• Proficient with Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
• Certified in Google AdWords
• Ability to tell a meaningful story rooted in data-based insights
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail:
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Aptitude to analyze raw data and formulate insights for client strategy
• Must be able to excel in a fast paced, open and entrepreneurial environment
• A deep attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to proper delivery
• The ability to multi-task and solve challenges
• Real focus on results: data, numbers, metrics
• Money: Base Salary + Bonus + Commission
• Commission: 5% on every client you’ll bring
• Pension Plan – e2019
• Paid Vacation
• A cool crew and a great vibe
Please Note – We sincerely appreciate your interest in BOLD+BEYOND. Due to a high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.
Job Application Link: https://www.boldbeyond.com/careers/paid-media-manager