Paid Media Lead
Impression is looking for a Paid Media Lead to join their team in Nottingham.
Impression is an exciting, high growth digital marketing agency based in Nottingham. Impression’s product set currently includes SEO, Paid Media, PR, CRO and Analytics. We partner with client businesses across the UK, Europe and beyond.
Our team of over 50 expert digital marketers have won awards on the UK and European stage for our quality of service delivery, winning Best Digital Strategy, Best Large PPC Agency, Best Large SEO Agency and more. In 2020, the paid media team were awarded Best Large PPC Agency in Europe (EUSA) and Biddable Team of the Year (The Drum).
As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for experienced Paid Media Strategists to drive the agency forward.We’re looking for an inspirational Paid Media Lead to drive the agency forward through the areas of digital performance, client happiness and team/individual growth.
This role sits within the paid media team and will manage a high-performing portfolio of clients through their direct and indirect reports, whilst inspiring their team to grow as individuals. Team management is an important requirement for this role, as you will be a senior leader within the business.
COVID-19 Update – We’re currently safely working from home in line with government guidelines. Following this period, the role is based at our Nottingham HQ, though flexible working options are available for UK-based candidates.
As a full-time Paid Media Lead, you will:
• Manage a high-performing portfolio of clients through direct and indirect reports
• Be an escalation point for all clients under your management, with responsibility for ensuring the team are delivering on objectives and Impression’s client promise
• Support the team and Head of Department with department responsibilities including resourcing, recruitment, process improvement, pitching and training
• Take on a strategic lead role for our most ambitious client accounts, working with senior client-side stakeholders on their paid media strategy
• Inspire and coach your team across 2-3 layers, being an empathetic leader that prioritises team member growth
• Lead on new business pitches from the perspective of your discipline
• Contribute to the evolution of our service offering through process improvement, competitor analysis and active involvement in the wider paid media community
• Competitive salary, DOE
• Company pension
• Private Medical Insurance
• Access to leading Employee Assistance Programmes
• A carbon negative company, including personal carbon offset
• Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
• Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
• Generous holiday allowance
• Opportunity to work on a variety of client accounts
• Top Apple equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
• Organised work socials
• Discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
• The usual agency stuff – drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
• Full ongoing training is provided
• Full or part remote working is also a possibility for the right candidate
We’re looking for an inspirational leader with a passion for all things paid media, a team-player and someone who is motivated by digital performance, client success and team development.
To be considered for the Paid Media Lead role, you will need to:
• Typically have a minimum of 5+ years experience in a paid media and team management role, or equivalent demonstrable experience and case studies
• Have demonstrated the highest standards of team management, across at least 2 layers, being a champion for your team that encourages growth and inspires those around them
• Have experience communicating multi-channel paid media strategies to senior business stakeholders in a variety of industries
• An excellent track record in overseeing paid media teams, running campaigns across paid search, shopping, and social with a strong portfolio of paid media success stories
• Proven experience in successfully handling and growing large-scale accounts through digital marketing activity
• Have excellent broad cross-channel knowledge, with the ability to identify opportunities for digital growth beyond those within your discipline
• Agency experience is highly beneficial for this role, particularly if you’ve held a senior agency leadership role, such as Head of Department, Team Lead or equivalent
• Experience across a number of verticals and industry segments, including lead generation and ecommerce will aid your application
• Experience using 3rd party bid management tools and/or Google Marketing Platform
• Experience using Tableau, Power BI or Data Studio a bonus
Job Application Link: https://apply.workable.com/impression/j/CD507F8D41/