Paid Media Analyst
WEBITMD is looking for a Paid Media Analyst to join their office in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Paid Media Analyst
WEBITMD is a fast-growing Growth Marketing & Sales Agency based out of Los Angeles with offices in New York City & Dallas. Founded in 2008, our mission is to develop and implement strategies that help our clients achieve their business growth goals. Our clients, ranging from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 1000 enterprises, praise our highly-customized & consultative approach and consider the WEBITMD team an extension of their own.
We are looking to expand our team of marketers with individuals who have experience and an overall passion for bringing digital marketing & sales solutions to life. Culture is critical at WEBITMD. Our team members are smart, scrappy, proactive, ambitious, tech savvy, analytical, creative, dynamite writers and verbal communicators (and maybe a little competitive). We all work very hard to build value for our clients, but know that life outside of work matters just as much.
In order to be considered for this position, you must fit into our company culture and share our values for a fit to take place. We are not a “big box agency”, and we don’t want to become one. We are a mid-size boutique agency staffed with industry experts that as a combined effort, output highly effective campaigns for our clients. At WEBITMD, clients are not filed away as account numbers; we engage with them regularly, meet with them in person, and know them by name. To be considered for this position, you must find value in what we do, and why we do it.
We’re looking for aPaid Media Analystto join the rapidly expanding team as we continue to grow. You’ll directly manage various Paid Media campaigns across multiple channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc) and multiple campaign types (search, display, shopping, retargeting, etc). Your complex and diverse portfolio of clients will be a mix of both big and small that constantly challenges you, and with extensive experience and/or a proven track record, you could be working with some of our biggest brands. You’ll be trusted to oversee account activity, daily optimizations, monitor triggers for campaign adjustments and assist in monthly reporting. This role will work directly under our Director of Paid Media and would be a fast track of growth and potential for the right candidate.
Additional Responsibilities of the Role:
• Manage Display, Shopping, and Video advertising campaigns
• Conduct keyword research, write ad copy, and establish bidding strategies
• Analyze Paid Media campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly
• Communicate with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results
• Develop strategies across all marketing channels to improve ROI/ROAS and achieve maximum efficiency
• Maintain and monitor daily bidding, campaign budgets, return on investments, and other key performance metrics
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for new opportunities, networks, campaign structuring, and targeting
• Leverage performance data to make recommendations around team priorities, strategies, and new marketing initiatives
• Agency experience ishighlypreferable but not required
• 1 – 3 years of experience managing multiple paid media campaigns through Google, Facebook, and Bing/Yahoo – including evaluating campaign data, developing actionable insights, and carrying out campaigns optimizations
• An understanding of Paid Media optimizations towards business goals and ROI attribution for clients
• Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in Paid Media campaigns
• Familiarity and understanding of the WordPress CMS and its backend
• Strong interest in continually learning new techniques and tactics in the Paid Media space
• Ability to work closely alongside another team member in sharing responsibilities to get tasks done
• General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
• Experience with B2B Marketing, Social Advertising, and Inbound Marketing (Hubspot) are not required but a plus
• Experience using PPC ad platforms like Google AdWords, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads Manager,certification is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think creatively to identify and solve problems
Compensation & Benefits:
• Industry competitive pay – open for discussion
• Working with a cutting edge and growing agency
• Casual dress
• Free coffee and snacks at our offices
• Room for serious growth both personally and professionally!
How to Apply:
Apply via the form below and we will get back to you. Please email us a short background on yourself, and what excites you most about potentially joining the team. Please attach any resumes, portfolio, and/or website you would like to share.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Application Link: https://webitmd.com/careers/