Paid Media Account Manager
The Good Marketer is looking for a Paid Media Account Manager to join their team in London.
Position: Paid Media Account Manager
Posted: 10 February 2021
We’re a (rapidly) growing team of Digital Marketers managing a range of small to medium-sized clients. It’s a fast-paced and exciting environment where no 2 days are the same.
As the successful Account Manager, you’ll assist in the management of client relationships.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring and progressing client campaigns, raising client queries with the wider agency team and keeping the client up to speed on the progress of ongoing campaigns across the following channels: Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest & LinkedIn), Paid Search, YouTube, Email & SEO.
Location – London (Temporarily Working From Home)
Salary – £26,000 – £32,000 a year
About The Role:
As part of this role, you will be reporting directly into our Director and working with a broad range of clients on their Paid Media requirements. A key aspect of this role will also require knowledge of general Digital Marketing best practices in order to deliver exceptional results which have a big impact on our clients’ businesses.
Below is a full overview of your key duties and responsibilities:
• Manage a portfolio of clients across a range of industries through pitch, integration and ongoing work
• Assist the Account Director with client strategy
• Implement new ideas and test different creative
• Oversee existing campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimise them
• Analyse trends and make data-driven decisions
• Build and implement creative strategies for a range of clients to meet KPIs
• Conduct calls, prepare reports and update clients on a regular basis
• Support and collaborate with the team to create successful, cross channel campaigns
• Continually improve knowledge of Paid Media techniques and ensure learnings are delivered
• Manage budgets/forecasts to maximise all returns and ensure KPI targets are met for clients
About The Good Marketer:
As a Digital Marketing Agency in London, we’ve decided to do things differently. From the way we bill our clients to our values, we believe the industry needs to be shaken up and we’re the company to do it.
Our team is set to grow rapidly over the next few years so if you are a passionate individual looking to have their voice heard and to see their ideas come to fruition, then this role is right for you.
We may be small but that certainly hasn’t stopped us so far:
• Grown from 3 to a team of 12 throughout 2020 amid a pandemic
• Over 40 Clients
• Industries Ranging from Property to E-commerce to Education
• Advertising Budgets From £500 – £40,000 Per Month
• An emphasis on our values – Transparent, Proactive, Flexible & Affordable
• 2 + years of Paid Media experience
• A strong understanding of all aspects of Facebook & Google Ads
• Experience and understanding of using Google Analytics
• Comfortable working independently and managing a portfolio of clients
• A very high standard of written and spoken English
• Confident managing own schedule and time management
• Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing best practice
• A proactive, can-do attitude
Alongside a competitive salary and all the regular benefits, we offer:
• The opportunity to have your voice heard and your ideas implemented
• An opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge around Paid Social and Pay Per Click
• Regular team lunches/company activities
• Casual/Relaxed Dress Code
• Currently working from home on a regular basis due to COVID-19
• Unlimited Training Budget Per Annum
• Regular Conference & Events
You must also be comfortable and love dogs as they are an integral part of our team.
How You Can Stand Out:
We want candidates who make a great first impression so if you want to stand out, here is what we expect:
• Make sure your CV is visually appealing (nobody wants to read a boring, plain CV – we’re creative people after all!)
• Experience isn’t everything but how you present yourself is
• Show some personality (we’re not aliens!)
Good luck and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Application Link: https://www.thegoodmarketer.co.uk/tgm-careers/paid-media-account-manager/