Paid Media Account Manager
The Good Marketer is looking for a Paid Media Account Manager to join their team in London.
Position: Paid Media Account Manager
Posted: 15 October 2021
We’re a (rapidly) growing team of Digital Marketers managing a range of small to medium-sized clients. It’s a fast-paced and exciting environment where no 2 days are the same.
As a successful Account Manager, you’ll be here to deliver effective, profitable projects that create growth for the Agency and deliver for our clients.
You’ll be responsible for managing & delivering individual client projects, from start to finish. Establishing, strong client & internal relationships which pave the way for the best possible work and ensuring you’re are financially literate and solutions focussed. You will also be responsible for ensuring you have a strong knowledge of campaign management across the following channels: Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest & LinkedIn), Paid Search, Google Shopping & YouTube.
Location – London (Temporarily Working From Home)
Salary – £26,000 – £32,000 a year
About The Role:
As part of this role, you will be reporting directly to our Client Services Director and working with a broad range of clients on their Paid Media requirements. A key aspect of this role will also require knowledge of general Digital Marketing best practices in order to deliver exceptional results which have a big impact on our clients’ businesses.
Below is a full overview of your key duties and responsibilities:
• Manage all client communication on a day-to-day basis.
• Identify opportunities for increasing retained work
• Support and collaborate with the team to create successful, cross channel campaigns
• Continually improve knowledge of Paid Media techniques and ensure learnings are delivered
• Lead the creation and implementation of all media plans for your clients.
• Ensure all campaigns have measurable goals in place and gain client agreement on how they would like results reported.
• Ensure processes are followed and any barriers and issues are calmly resolved
• Take responsibility for running key meetings on a day to day basis
• Demonstrate an understanding of your client’s business context in your day to day communications with them and with your agency colleagues
• Work with the Client Success Director to know your customer inside out and become the ‘customer champion’ within the team
• Ensure that other team members understand exactly what is expected of them and conduct regular informal catch-ups and reviews to ensure they remain on track
• Assign work to other team members based on client needs and ensure this work is delivered on time
• Develop team management skills including effective delegation; prioritising workloads and motivating others to be at their best
About The Good Marketer:
As a Digital As a Digital Marketing Agency in London, we’ve decided to do things differently. From the way we bill our clients to our values, we believe the industry needs to be shaken up and we’re the company to do it.
Our team is set to grow rapidly over the next few years so if you are a passionate individual looking to have their voice heard and to see their ideas come to fruition, then this role is right for you.
We may be small but that certainly hasn’t stopped us so far:
• Grown from 4 to a team of 17 throughout 2020/21 amid a pandemic
• Over 50 Clients
• Industries Ranging from Property to E-commerce to Education
• Advertising Budgets From £500 – £40,000 Per Month
• An emphasis on our values – Transparent, Proactive, Flexible & Affordable
• 2 + years of Paid Media experience
• A strong understanding of all aspects of Facebook & Google Ads
• Experience and understanding of using Google Analytics
• Comfortable working independently and managing a portfolio of clients
• A very high standard of written and spoken English
• Confident managing own schedule and time management
• Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing best practice
• A proactive, can-do attitude
Alongside a competitive salary and all the regular benefits, we offer:
• The opportunity to have your voice heard and your ideas implemented
• An opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge around Paid Social and Pay Per Click
• Regular team lunches/company activities
• Casual/relaxed dress Code
• Currently working from home on a regular basis due to COVID-19
• Unlimited training budget per annum
• Regular conferences & events
• Progression plan
• Flexible working hours
• Apple equipment and any extras to make home working as comfortable as possible
• Private Healthcare cash plan
You must also be comfortable and love dogs as they are an integral part of our team.
How You Can Stand Out:
We want candidates who make a great first impression so if you want to stand out, here is what we expect:
• Make sure your CV is visually appealing (nobody wants to read a boring, plain CV – we’re creative people after all!)
• Experience isn’t everything but how you present yourself is
• Show some personality (we’re not aliens!)
Good luck and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Application Link: https://thegoodmarketer.co.uk/tgm-careers/paid-account-manager/