Paid Media Account Manager
Pixated is looking for a Paid Media Account Manager to join their team.
We’re a fast-growing performance marketing and web design agency with offices in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
We work with exciting startups and well-known brands in the direct-to-consumer space across the globe.
We’re unlike your typical agency; we’re structured differently meaning we can be more agile and flexible in the way we work. Our mission is pretty simple, we are committed to helping brands succeed and we deliver measurable results that impact the bottom line.
We’ve rapidly grown to a full team of extremely talented performance marketers and website designers with tonnes of experience and have worked with some great companies along the way, including Tesco, Mothercare, House of Fraser, ExxonMobil, Knight Frank, Third Space, BBC and The Telegraph, to name a few.
As an Account Manager at Pixated, you’ll be responsible for unlocking the digital growth opportunities available to our clients through hands-on campaign management across various paid media channels. You’ll also be focused on building relationships and proactively identifying new opportunities via services offered in-house.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Please note: This is a technical role, so experience planning, building and running paid media campaigns is a must.
• Setting up Facebook ad campaigns by conducting target audience research whilst ensuring effective campaign and ad structure
• Researching and creating targeted ads and write compelling ad text
• Managing and optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, audience targeting, structural and ad optimisation
• Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance
• Providing weekly status updates to the client
• Upselling Pixated services to clients
• Report writing and campaign success measurement
• Facebook ads (required)
• Google ads (desired)
• Microsoft (Bing) ads (desired)
• Google analytics (desired)
Who are we looking for:
• Minimum 3 years of experience within a Facebook ads or account management role
• Excellent communicator
• Dynamic approach to challenges
• Creative thinker
• Willingness to learn new skill-sets
• Excited by a fast-moving agency landscape
What’s on offer:
• £20,000 – £26,000 based on experience
• Flexible working hours
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Be a part of a unique agency, delivering campaigns across worldwide markets
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today!
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pixatedagency/jobs/