New Business Manager
Beyond is looking for a New Business Manager to join their office in London.
Beyond is a design and technology agency made up of passionate people focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for clients including Google, Apple, Facebook, YouTube and Snapchat.
If you’re looking for an environment where you can apply your skills with intelligent and inspiring people, whilst learning and growing new areas, Beyond is the perfect place for you.
Everyone is focused around making the best work and the agency is built around this, from our structure, to process, to training, to culture and the way we engage with our clients. It is all about Making It Better.
The New Business Manager is part of the client function, managing and executing the New Business strategy. This role reports into the Client Services Director, with responsibility for the management of our third party lead generation agency.
The full job profile is available at screening stage.
As a New Business Manager at Beyond, you’ll have the chance to:
• Network and be responsible for inbound leads
• Outreach through agency tools and third party lead generation
• Be an opportunity spotter, connecting business intelligence with agency services and igniting conversation through the solution
• Support the management of the pitch and proposal process by collaborating with diverse teams
• Learn new concepts, technologies and processes
• Understand and apply our services to new business opportunities
• Apply your industry knowledge in simplifying complex conceptual and technical ideas
As a New Business Manager at Beyond, we’d like you to bring:
• 4+ years of experience, working in a New Business or Business Development role
• Your growth mindset to help target actions against our sales plan
• A good understanding of design and engineering processes involved in digital product development
• Previous experience working in a digital agency
• Your ability to tell a good story with a passion to all audiences
• Knowledge of lead generation strategies and tactics
• Experience of completing Request for Information (RFIs) and the end to end management of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process
• Previous knowledge of working with Marketing teams to build a targeted and relevant activation programme
And in return, Beyond offers:
• A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
• A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
• Potential inter-office travel opportunities
• Competitive salary, flexible benefits schemes such as healthcare & dental, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, plus you get your birthday off for free and we have a paid office closure between Christmas and New Years
• 6% matched contribution pension scheme
• We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at the interview!
• Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
Job Application Link: https://www.bynd.com/careers/