New Accounts Manager
SWARM is looking for a New Accounts Manager to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: New Accounts Manager
Who We Are: SWARM is an international innovation consulting company. We believe that to innovate companies need to take bold risks and understand the rapid pace at which technology is evolving.
Founded in 2013 in NYC, SWARM has worked with some of the worlds top brands in Media, IT, Banking, Management Consulting, and Agriculture.
Who We Are Looking For:
If you enjoy innovation and creative problem solving, are meticulously detail oriented, take pride in your work, and want to continuously improve who you are then you will right at home at SWARM.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be part of our core New York team dedicated to brand building, accounts, and growth.
• Develop irreplaceable relationships with customers; retain and exceed customer expectations
• Understand how customers interact with SWARM and identify their needs, challenges, and ideas.
• Become a product and domain expert, and use that knowledge to make customers successful in their business.
• Advocate for customer needs and ideas internally, and work cross-functionally with other teams to achieve outcomes and results for customers.
• Design, implement and document innovative strategies to drive customer engagement.
• Deliver value-driven solutions; ensure that customers begin every interaction with SWARM with a clear understanding of its purpose and conclude every interaction with tangible results or next steps.
• Review customer opportunities to drive product engagement.
• Draft proposals.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to solve problems in a resourceful manner while working in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
• Able to work with and influence a diverse set of stakeholders
• Ability to effectively identify what’s important and effectively prioritize competing projects
• Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
• 3-5 years of experience in subscription sales roles – a successful hunting experience is required.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Executive presence, the ability to interact with senior executives and professionals
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
• The highest level of integrity and professionalism
Experience required varies by role level:
3-5 years experience in consulting, account management or project management, preferably in at a top consulting firm, including:
• Collaborating and communicating with a wide range of clients
• Developing detailed subject-matter expertise, and communicating clearly to a range of external and internal stakeholders
40-60k base based on experience + commission.
Job Application Link: https://www.swarmnyc.com/careers/