Mid Front-End Developer
Revium is looking for a Mid Front-End Developer to join their team in Melbourne.
Position: Mid Front-End Developer
Posted: 3 August 2021
We’re not your usual Marketing, Consulting or Development Agency. We’re much more than that. We offer services spanning Customer Experience, Data, Digital Development and Marketing. We thrive on helping our customers solve complex challenges and take advantage of exciting new opportunities in the digital space. With over 20 years of experience delivering a variety of solutions spanning a multitude of different industries, we pride ourselves on delivering valuable experiences for our clients and their customers.
Our team of 40-odd people is made up of skilled and dedicated researchers, designers, analysts, marketers, developers, project managers and more. Workplace culture is at the forefront of our minds and we provide a supportive environment to help our staff develop and grow. We’re pretty proud of our professional perks too, which include a range of benefits from competitive salaries and annual remuneration reviews, to ongoing training and development programs, and regular team and company events. We also value a positive work-life balance which is why we offer flexible working hours, a unique time in lieu policy and the option to work from home up to 4 days a week.
We’re always on the hunt for quality people to help us grow our business, in fact we want to double in size over the next three years, which is why we’re currently looking for a Mid Front-End Developer to join us on that journey.
Surrounded by trendy cafes and cool bars, Revium is located in Cremorne, a short 2-minute stroll from Richmond Station. A great position for anyone seeking a locale that’s close enough to the city for travel, but far enough away to experience the vibrant atmosphere in one of Melbourne’s bustling creative hubs.
Who are you?
You are a motivated Front-End Developer who is keen to further develop your skills. You ideally have 3 years’ experience working in a similar role, preferably at an agency like ours.
You enjoy contributing to the overall solution design for a project, and working collaboratively with other Developers and Subject Matter Experts from the onset to ensure the best possible outcome for the client.
What’s The Role?
Developers at Revium work collaboratively with a range of other team members across various disciplines to deliver best in breed digital solutions.
The Front-end Developer works closely with all teams including sales, project managers, business analysts, CX, back end developers and the client to make sure that the front-end brief for the project is implemented correctly to the client’s satisfaction.
They also carry a shared responsibility for the quality and cost-effectiveness of the projects which they are assigned to.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Provide subject matter expertise and insights into front-end development methodologies
• Successfully deliver projects against scope, quality, effort, budget and timelines
• Be proactive in helping to direct the solution design for projects with a focus on providing excellent outcomes for the client
• Lead and/or contribute to briefing sessions that capture the project requirements and help to anticipate and mitigate potential issues
• Lead by example – in code quality, adherence to high standards, work ethic and passion for your role
• Provide practical advice and guidance to other developers on the team as required
• Adhere to WCAG2.0 AA compliance where required
• Develop code that has SEO performance front of mind
• Interacting with and making requests to internal and external API’s
• Assist in quoting for new or existing projects
• Develop prototypes and applications based on design concepts
• Provide customer support for our clients with regards to their applications
• Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements
• Be able to communicate issues or roadblocks to senior team members
• Develop new as well as help maintain legacy projects
What Are We Ideally Looking For?
• Ideally 3 years of experience in a Front-End Development role
• Experience working in a comparative role in a digital agency (preferred)
• Current Australian resident that lives in Melbourne
• Has high attention to detail on the visual aspects of front-end development
• Pro-active, self-motivated and reliable
• Keen to learn and further develop their skills
• Great written and verbal communication skills
Interested In Joining Our Team?
We love an interesting cover letter and resume that doesn’t take too many liberties with the truth. Working open and transparently is our motto around here, so we are looking for someone who values these same principles too.
Ready to make the jump? Apply online or alternatively email your materials to us.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]