AMP Agency is looking for a Media Coordinator to join their office in Boston.
Employer: AMP Agency
Location: Boston / USA
Position: Media Coordinator
The AMP Media Coordinator works within our growing Integrated Media team. In this role they support the media strategy and planning team as well as channel specialist teams working across paid social, paid search, programmatic, video and all facets of digital and traditional media. They will provide support for billing, trafficking, ad serving, data analysis and reporting.
They will also learn the media planning process and work with syndicated research tools to help the planning team develop innovative media solutions that drive business outcomes for our clients. This person must be a multi-tasker, a quick learner, who is proficient with Excel and PowerPoint, and be able to work productively, and autonomously at times.
AMP Agency is a brand ecosystem agency, design to affect change at all touch-points between a brand and its consumers. Built on the belief that brands that design better customer experiences lead the world in business performance, AMP offers a full-service set of capabilities to create elegant marketing, digital products and tactile experiences both online and in the real world.
• Work with media planning team to help develop media strategies and plans for assigned clients
• Assist in the trafficking of all campaign assets through DCM or other sources
• Pull raw data from ad server or other sources and compile client reporting for media planning and channel teams
• Work in paid social platforms to help launch campaigns
• Conduct competitive research using a variety of sources as directed
• Assist team in managing and producing media partner correspondence throughout the RFP process
• Manage implementation of program and strategy to ensure all timeframes and budgets are adhered to
• Manage multiple budgets and forecasts for assigned client programs
• Facilitate billing reconciliation in conjunction with media team and finance department
• Enter insertion orders into the billing system and coordinate invoicing with accounting
• Provide administrative support to create and produce presentation materials
• Participate in brainstorm sessions
• Participate in client meetings and presentations
• Prepare campaign reports for clients and work with media and channel teams on key insights from performance
• Assist in monitoring client campaigns on a daily basis, to ensure all programs are running according to contract
• Gather materials for verification (screenshots, pre-logs, viewability reports, etc.)
• Execute media optimization as directed by team leader
• BA in Marketing or related field
• Ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
• Extremely organized and high attention to detail;
• Expresses oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
• Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing
• Ability to create PowerPoint presentations
• Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
• Able to anticipate issues and to resolve them quickly
• Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude with all assignments
Job Application Link: https://ampagency.theresumator.com/apply/tpZtkHwqhC/Media-Coordinator
AMP is a brand ecosystem agency. They craft beautifully-useful marketing, experiences and digital products that grow businesses.
77 n Washington ave, Suite 8