Blue Fountain Media is looking for a Martech Strategist to join their team in New York.
Position: Martech Strategist
Posted: 15 December 2020
NYC digital agency is looking for an expert in Marketing Technology to define and lead strategy and activation for our clients, ultimately building a practice group surrounding best in class technologies. The right candidate will be a strategic, business-minded leader with a focus on marketing technology platforms and solutions.
Past working experience in Marketing Automation, CRM, ABM and CRO, will be a benefit when consulting with clients and engineering solutions. Working proficiency, and understanding feature sets, in platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, and Salesforce will be an asset in daily interactions with clients, prospects, and internal stakeholders. Strong communication skills (both written and presentation), a solid vision, and putting pen to paper will be required for a candidate to be successful in this role.
This position will report into our NYC office but applicants around the world with the ability to make an impact will be considered.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop and document our POVs and methodologies on marketing technologies including CRM, ABM, Marketing Automation, CRO, and Ad Tech
• Perform discovery sessions, workshops, and stakeholder interviews to uncover business goals and marketing objectives
• Prepare strategic recommendations for the right tools and platforms for our clients
• Develop frameworks and activation plans for clients to execute on strategies
• Participate in sales proposals and capabilities presentations to prospects
• Educate key internal stakeholders on MarTech, generally, and on our agency POV, specifically
Who We’re Looking For:
• Proficiency in leading marketing automation/ABM platforms, multichannel marketing hubs, CRM, CMS, and CRO platforms
• Fantastic communication skills
• The desire to work autonomously and an awareness of when to pull in expert resources
• Exceptional proposal writing and presentation building skills
• An innate ability to educate and sell an idea up the ladder
• Demonstrated results building strategies that leverage marketing technology throughout the full customer journey
• Curiosity in Ad Tech, data enrichment, and data visualization platforms
• Close exposure to other channels of acquisition and retention marketing including SEO, Paid Search, Display Advertising & Content Marketing
• Google & Adobe Analytics experience
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-fountain-media/jobs/