Tangent is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a marketing manager that can help us raise the agency profile and support our new business effort. You’ll develop and own the strategic plan that will see the agency deliver a number of marketing initiatives that will meet our overall business objectives.
Our content and PR stories should appeal to our key audiences: existing clients, prospects, existing staff, and new talent. And the results of your work should:
• Establish Tangent as a leading digital agency
• Showcase our talent’s thought-leadership
• Celebrate key agency achievements and successes
• us increase and nurture existing relationships
• You’ll be working closely with the strategy and creative teams to craft and deliver your plan, but will provide a holistic overview of all agency activity to the leadership team.
• Planning, developing, managing and executing the marketing strategy
• our agency website is updated with engaging and fresh content- including news, blog posts and case studies
• Creating and curating content for an ongoing agency newsletter
• Managing social media profiles and other listings, including managing the company contribution to community discussion
• Managing the client and prospects databases
• Handling the marketing budget & tracking expenditure costs of marketing collateral and paid media
• Measuring campaign and marketing initiatives performance based on business objectives and agreed KPIs
• Reporting to key internal stakeholders on ongoing activities and results on completed activities
• Developing relationships and building an agency black book of journalists, editorial staff and intermediaries
• Seeking out speaker opportunities and pitching potential senior team members to participate
• Organising events to engage existing clients and prospects (This is something the agency doesn’t currently do, but would like to seriously consider in the mix of activities)
• An understanding of digital agency activity and how they operate
• Can effectively manage your time, multitask and prioritise
• The ability to work well in a team and manage multiple stakeholders, whilst also be comfortable to work independently
• proficiency and confidence to write engaging content for the website, emails and social media
• Have experience with developing data strategy and implementing into a CRM system.
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
• Has strong attention to detail
• Good with numbers (to stay within budget!)
Job Application Link: https://www.tangent.co.uk/careers/marketing-manager