Impression is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their office in Nottingham.
Location: Nottingham / UK
Position: Marketing Manager
Please note: we will be accepting applications until September 30th 2019 and interviewing shortlisted candidates throughout October 2019.
Impression is a multi award winning digital marketing agency with bases in Nottingham and London. We work with businesses across the UK and beyond to grow their digital profile and generate new leads and sales for their businesses. Our current client base includes well known brands and growing businesses in a range of sectors including environment, energy, manufacturing, fashion, homes & interiors, professional services and many more.
Since our incorporation in 2012, we have invested heavily in our own marketing. To date, our website has been our most successful lead generation tool, with our focus on technical excellence alongside high quality content and an impressive backlink profile leading to top ranking positions for terms including ‘SEO Agency’ and ‘PPC agency’.
Our range of award wins – including Best Large SEO Agency at the UK Search Awards and European Search Awards 2018 and Best Small PPC Agency at the European Search Awards 2017 – have helped to build our profile as one of Europe’s leading digital marketing agencies.
We’ve remained true to our Nottingham roots by continuing to contribute to local initiatives by speaking at local events and running our own regular events calendar and have grown our London presence through partnerships and collaborations with the likes of Google and Bing.
We’re an ambitious business with high growth aspirations. As our business continues to evolve, we’re seeking an equally ambitious full-time marketing manager who’s creative, innovative and results-driven to pick up our marketing and help us move to the next level of our growth.
You will sit as part of our Commercial Team and report in to our Commercial Director. You will be responsible for lead acquisition, and work alongside our conversion and retention teams to form an essential part of our business development team.
As a full-time Marketing Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for the delivery of the marketing strategy for Impression, including regular reporting back to the Commercial Director and Senior Management Team
• Liaise with Heads of Department and Directors to ensure our marketing plans are representative of our aspirations and commercial needs
• Call on the support of our internal SEO, PPC, PR and Insights teams to deliver elements of our online marketing strategy
• Write and submit all of our awards entries in line with an annual awards calendar leaning on our internal teams for campaign performance and activity
• Oversee the Impression website, keeping content up to date and flagging any technical issues with our internal development team
• Manage the Impression blog, engaging the company’s full team to ensure regular new content
• Manage the Impression social media presence
• Be responsible for our email marketing and marketing automations
• Deliver digital and offline collateral as required by the Commercial and Marketing departments with support from our internal design and development team
• Provide insight to inform our service positioning through regular competitor analysis, commercial understanding and an awareness of the wider digital community
• Suggest, plan and deliver offline events and webinars which will support targeted lead acquisition strategies (our events regularly take place in Nottingham and London, and can be further afield)
• Facilitate personal profiling activities for our team, including pitches to speak at conferences and online guest contributions
• Champion a collaborative approach to Sales and Marketing
• Explore new marketing avenues previously unused
• Work with Impression’s CRM to report on CPLs and ROI for all marketing budget
• SEO, PPC, PR and Analytics knowledge
• Proven marketing ability
• Excellent copywriter
• Experience with CRM systems
• Experience with email marketing tools
• Experience with social media channels
• Creativity and desire to innovate
• Excellent computer and internet skills
• Natural verbal communicator and relationship builder
• Able to manage multiple stakeholders and to report back on success
• Keen to learn
• Attention to detail
• Time management skills
• At least 2+ years of relevant experience
• Agency experience
• Company pension
• Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
• Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
• Generous holiday allowance
• Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
• Top Apple equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
• Organised work socials
• Free tastecard, mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
• Beer fridge, ping pong and foosball
• Full ongoing training is provided for the right candidate
• Employee assistance programme
Job Application Link: https://impression.workable.com/j/1B9F8207FB