DSM is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their office in New Jersey.
Position: Marketing Manager
Posted: 23 September 2020
The Marketing Manager plays a key role in providing marketing insights and strategies to clients that will further company goals. The Marketing Manager is a team player that works alongside DSM’s account team and with all departments to ensure client goals and timelines are met.
Strong communication and organizational skills are a must. In this position, you will increase your learnings by participating in training and be mentored by DSM’s Directors of Strategy and Accounts & Content; Dan Enrico and Meredith Hopken. You will report directly into Dan Enrico, Director of Strategy.
• Set up, monitor and optimize paid digital media campaigns including Google Ads and Facebook ads
• Recommend and implement bidding strategies based on clients’ business objectives and budget constraints
• Responsible for the build, optimization and budget management of digital campaigns across all digital platforms
• Track campaigns, pivot at a moment’s notice and always optimize to ensure that goals are being met
• Manage, and in certain scenarios, setting up Google Analytics and other reporting platforms that help us gauge a campaign’s success
• Execute client reports and present relevant campaign metrics on predetermined cadence: weekly, monthly or quarterly
• Perform deep-dive analysis of reporting metrics to help the team and clients understand drivers of performance and how to improve them
• Assist with execution for DSM’s content efforts including
• Ensuring copy meets standards regarding the client’s voice and branding
• Editing content for spelling, syntax, and structure
• Ensuring SEO best practices are used
• Posting blogs and other content via WordPress
• Requesting blog content from our team of writers
• Manage minor website edits in WordPress and plugins such as: Yoast, Unbounce, Sumo, Visual Composer (and VC’s extensions), ThriveThemes, or Elementor, etc.
• Work in collaboration with web developer on website development from strategy, wireframe development, form creation and various parts of the build
• Aid in the client-facing relationship via conference calls and in-person meetings and presentations
• Perform ad-hoc analysis of site initiatives like offer testing, banner placement, etc.
• 3-5 years digital marketing experience, including setting up and optimizing paid digital media campaigns
• Experience and success in digital marketing, including but not limited to: paid and organic search, paid and organic social, email marketing
• Proven track record of developing marketing plans to acquire and engage new customers
• Team player who can build strong working relationships, collaborate effectively across the
marketing team and multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Superior written, verbal and “visual” skills to articulate marketing ideas, plans and results
• Creative thinker and solution-oriented problem solver, with a customer focus
• Attention to detail when it comes to managing and interpreting results as well as executing on
marketing channels – must bring a high quality of work in everything
• Excellent organization and time management skills for effective project planning
Job Application Link: https://thedsmgroup.com/careers/