Beyond is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Marketing Manager
Beyond is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for our clients. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors. Our work ranges from an individual specialist being positioned to deliver a core function within a targeted client program, to the full lifecycle creation of a product-focused on transforming a pivotal market experience for our clients.
Beyond is looking for an amazing Marketing Manager to join our London studio to promote Beyond and contribute to making it a famous brand. The Marketing Manager role is an integral part of the Client team. As a Marketing Manager, you would have the opportunity to help shape and deliver the marketing strategy for the London studio and effectively collaborate with peers in our global studios.
As a Marketing Manager at Beyond, you’ll have the chance to:
• Own the marketing plan for LDN
• Execute the marketing plan with Beyond LDN team
• Produce quarterly content themes and associated collateral to support blogs, video, events etc
• Plan and run marketing related events
• Develop partnership strategy
• Manage relationships with key partners including PR relationships with influential publications
• Assist in qualification of inbound new business leads
• Be part of initial new business responses and help with pitches
• Work collaboratively with peers, globally, specifically colleagues in New York and San Francisco
• Manage social media channels and track their effectiveness
• Identify and enter awards that fit with Beyond’s business priorities
• Manage relationships with trade bodies
As a Beyond Marketing Manager, we’d like you to bring:
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role within an agency environment
• An understanding of issues within this industry
• A network of industry contacts (at relevant industry titles such as Design Week, The Drum etc)
• Confidence and compelling communication skills
• Writing experience – able to provide examples of previous work
• Strong proofreading/editing skills and understanding of grammar
• Self-starter – able to work independently, manage a diverse workload flexibly and get things done
• Previous knowledge of and a passion for marketing, PR, social media and emerging technology
• Lead generation and new business experience
And in return, Beyond offers:
• A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
• A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
• Potential inter-office travel opportunities
• Competitive salary, flexible benefits schemes such as healthcare & dental, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, plus you get your birthday off for free and we have a paid office closure between Christmas and New Years
• 6% matched contribution pension scheme
• We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at interview!
• Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
If you’re passionate about marketing, interested in adding value and progressively developing your skillset, please apply now.
Job Application Link:https://bynd.com/careers?office=london