Graphite Digital is looking for a Marketing Lead to join their team in Brighton.
We’re currently on a strong growth trajectory, having grown considerably despite the pandemic, we have big ambitions for our future and a strong team dedicated to achieving them. Sales and Marketing activity will be key to fuelling this growth, and we’re on the lookout for someone who can understand and articulate what we do, how we help customers, and to market Graphite effectively in order that we can achieve our goals.
You will be responsible for our Marketing strategy, channels and activities, working on inbound and outbound focused activities in order to generate leads that are aligned with our target audiences and sectors and help provide assets and comms to maintain relationships that are further up the marketing funnel.
You will work in partnership with the Client Engagement/Sales Lead to agree on the tactical plan on a day to day basis, with support from the Senior Leadership Team and wider creative team in the agency to create content and media for distribution online, PR and events to develop our profile.
You’ll be supported by a highly capable Marketing Executive who is experienced in generating content, campaigns, ads, and managing the social channels day-to-day.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in digital agency marketing, insight into how they engage customers.
We would consider applicants looking for a full-time (37.5h) or a part-time contract (22.5h+ spread over 5 days), including individuals who work remotely.
Read our employee experience introduction to see all our benefits; including:
• Private Healthcare Insurance
• Personal development budget for training and conferences
• Time dedicated to supporting a charity of your choice
• Free professional advice including support on mental health or finance
• Bike to work scheme
• Electric car leasing scheme
• Pension scheme with employer contributions
• Monthly team lunch, summer and Christmas parties
• 25 days holidays, increasing with tenure
• SEM / PPC / Social expertise
• Logical thinking and problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Organised and methodical approach
• Excel and IT systems
• Quick and keen learner
• Team player
• Experience in working for/with a digital agency
• Understanding of the health/pharmaceutical sectors, and other regulated industries
• Track record in high-quality content production
Job Application Link: https://graphitedigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=37