Crowd is looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive (Remote) to join their growing team in Netherlands.
Our Amsterdam team is looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to help service our growing roster of international clients.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more, our Amsterdam studio is expanding and looking for a talented designer to join the team.
Are you passionate about and experienced in executing effective digital campaigns? Do you want to grow your skills as part of a global digital marketing team? Crowd Amsterdam is looking for a Marketing executive with 2+ years of experience to carry out its digital marketing services for a list of global clients.
The role of the executive will be to make the creative brief come to life and to assist in crafting the creative direction for new clients.
Working with your team, your focus in this role will be in producing optimised content for socials through content calendars, websites and microsites as well as creating and running PPC ads. With expertise in SEO and social media algorithms, you will be responsible for conceptualising and creating content marketing campaigns that strengthen the brand presence of our clients. Experience in social media (including paid ads) and excellent copywriting skills are a must.
Our ideal candidate will be well versed in digital marketing concepts and in touch with the latest developments in the marketing world. We will expect the successful candidate to be able to come up with the creative strategy and executable ideas as well as the execution of these in the day-to-day.
Crowd is a global agency and works to amplify demand for our clients. We value a vibrant work culture even when we work remotely. Our teams work collaboratively for which yes-and and can-do attitudes are a must. If this sounds like the place for you, do get in touch with us.
• Produce digital marketing strategies
• Come up with creative ideas
• Produce social media and content calendars, managing all aspects including working with the designers to create visual content
• Responsible for social media and community management
• Manage multiple campaigns and day-to-day activities, including paid media activity
• Produce in-bound marketing content such as blogs and articles
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
• Set and monitor KPIs measuring the impact of social media and content marketing strategies, analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns
• Regularly feedback insights gained from monitoring to evolve strategies in a timely fashion
• Monitor developments in digital marketing tools, trends and applications
• Attend pitches and be active in client meetings, building good relationships
• 2+ years experience in digital marketing for both B2B and B2C clients
• Excellent copywriting and communication skills
• Wide knowledge of digital marketing fields and processes
• Experience with creating social media and content calendars
• Ability to plan and manage paid media campaigns (social and PPC)
• Experience with using scheduling, audit and reporting software such as Hootsuite / Buffer / Sprout
• Understanding of email marketing, lead generation and SEO
• The ability to work in teams and under deadlines
• A methodical approach to work
• An enthusiastic and proactive approach
• A strong understanding of our industry
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Experience in client-servicing is a plus
• Experience in Project Management is a plus
Job Application Link: https://thisiscrowd.com/careers-at-crowd/marketing-executive/