Marketing Comm. Specialist
Magnani is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join their team in Chicago.
Location: Chicago / USA
Position: Marketing Comm. Specialist
Magnani is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager. In this role you will play an integral role in the growth of Magnani by working with the leadership team to oversee and execute all firm marketing strategies. This is a cross-functional role where you will constantly be learning and growing with the firm. The ideal person will have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong written and oral communication skills and strong project management skills.
We work at the intersection of human-centered design, business strategy and imagination to craft consumer experiences people love.
Magnani works—strategically, creatively, digitally—to help our clients leapfrog the status quo, explore more powerful ways of connecting and transacting with consumers, and design experiences that provide our clients with the greatest opportunities for long-term success.
Marketing/Managing the Magnani brand:
• Develop, execute and optimize a data-driven integrated marketing plan that meets Magnani’s growth goals which includes but is not limited to content strategy, direct, PR, digital, social, paid, etc.
• Review analytics of Magnani’s integrated marketing plan and provide recommendations to optimize
• Develop and oversee the execution of Magnani’s content strategy, including, but not limited to blog content, newsletter, podcast and social content
• Manage Magnani’s brand across all public-facing properties including website, sales materials, presentations, agency ranking platforms, etc. by ensuring brand consistency and alignment with Magnani’s positioning
• Monitor competitive activity and debrief team
• Own changes and updates to Magnani.com, review analytics and make recommendations to increase conversions
• Develop a list of key conferences and submit leadership team for speaking engagement topics
Prospect Pipeline Management:
• Document all prospect information and work with the President and VP Strategy & Account Planning to project manage presentations, RFPs and pitches based on a provided strategy to meet and exceed prospect expectations
• Manage outbound communication efforts with the goal of setting up meetings for Magnani President
• Manage referral network partnerships
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising or similar field
• 3+ years
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy, execution and optimization
• Outstanding oral and written communication
• Solid project management skills with ability to lead and execute across goals
• Familiarity with the G-Suite tools (Adwords, Analytics, etc) a plus
• Number of speaking engagements
• Form fills from SEO/SEM campaigns
• Deliver on all prospect requests by acting as a project manager for the leadership team
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/magnanidesign/jobs/